Forums

Topic: PS4 Destiny Meet Up Thread

Posts 621 to 640 of 671

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87: @xX_RiscazZ_Xx: Thanks for the invite but I traded Destiny in for £8 and got Bladestorm. Needless to say that's got to go down as the worst trade in my life. Bladestorm is awful. Sorry guys - do miss knocking heads together in the raids.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

mrobinson91

@kyleforrester87: Unfortunately I dodged out last night playing Bishi Bashi with my brother (WHAT AN AMAZING GAME) for much longer than expected, the night before was Fallout 4. We'll see...sorry!

I AM SIEGMEYER OF CATARINA AND YOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATH!

PSN: mrobinson91 | Twitter:

mrobinson91

Well...any chance of the old team getting together again once Rise of Iron comes out? I've wanted a Fallen Raid on Earth since the beginning so I'm interested.

I AM SIEGMEYER OF CATARINA AND YOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATH!

PSN: mrobinson91 | Twitter:

BAMozzy

No doubt I will be jumping in but would probably have to level up a bit before even attempting the new Raids - that's usually the case!

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

kyleforrester87

Yeah I'm in for sure Mr Obinson. The TTK was good but I never really liked the Dreadnaught or the hive, this one looks a lot better.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Its_badW0lf

Same here mateys, still kicking all kinds of a$$ in TTK, well not as much lately because all has been achieved, so spending time with other games these days - hello Fallout! - but still part of a very active clan in the100.io, if you guys have never heard of it, do check it out, and if you wanna get in on the clan, let me know and I'll have a word with the big guys and drop you a link to join up. We're having a meet next month in London, and it's always a pleasure to play together.

RoI, yeah! Got mine and looking forward to that Iron Gally, will get back to active when it hits. If No Mans Sky permits of course.

You and what army?

PSN: its_badW0lf

kyleforrester87

Their are some rumblings on the PSN chat group about a raid tonight, not sure if it's happening or not but I'm down if we can get 6 committed. I'm fairly flexible I guess, wouldn't mind starting between 8-10. Don't care which raid.

Havnt played since Jan. Is R2 still shoot??

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Its_badW0lf

Alright lads, who's up for a raid completion?

Shall we set a date and time to make this happen? I'm available this Friday, depending on the light level, we can either do normal or hard, but no reason to not get to at least 315-320 before hand with a couple of strikes and such, Prison of Elders with matchmaking will give you some nice blue gear up to 320.

Let me know who's interested, and if we got a full raid group we shall go ahead with it.

Comfirmed:

1. @xX_RiscazZ_XX

Tentative:
@BAMozzy
@ZeroXyko14

Also, if anyone wants to help out I'll be in most of the week doing crucible to complete shaxx quest The Mountaintop. Crucible Booster on me

Edited on by Its_badW0lf

You and what army?

BAMozzy

@xX_RiscazZ_Xx: I am interested - Haven't played for quite a while so light might be an issue but know all the mechanics and beaten the raids multiple times - light is in 305-310 area (I think)

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Its_badW0lf

@BAMozzy: Ta mate, will be good to run it again with you.

And light level wise that's fine, I've completed it with my lowest alt at 303 hard mode, the mechanics are still the same, difficulty is still the same, so I see no problem with that. But If there's a lot of people with low LL we may as well go for Normal Mode. Just for the giggles really. Still gets you gear up to 320.

You and what army?

ZeroXyko14

@xX_RiscazZ_Xx: It'd be great to join you in the crucible and although I've never done the raid before, if you need another person, I'm available. My light level is 320, so I'm pretty good on that.

ZeroXyko14

PSN: ZeroXyko14

Its_badW0lf

@ZeroXyko14: If you see me on, jump in! It'll be great playing together again!

Raid wise, sure thing! I really don't mind taking you through it, did you manage to get a mic in the meanwhile, or shall we agree on dancing moves as yes/no solutions?

You and what army?

ZeroXyko14

@xX_RiscazZ_Xx: Sorry, for some reason mics just don't like me. so yes dancing it is, the universe obviously wants me to be a dancing silent protagonist.

ZeroXyko14

PSN: ZeroXyko14

BAMozzy

@xX_RiscazZ_Xx: Unless you want to run through anything in the days before Raiding (I haven't bothered with the PoE but did get the sword) in the hope I get some better gear, I am always up for that - just not crucible though by choice...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.