Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site.

Posts 861 to 880 of 1,116

Genrou

@antdickens Alright good to know. I wasn't sure how to go about letting you know. Thanks for everything.

Genrou

RenanKJ

Nice work with the Upcoming Events section! =)

RenanKJ

PSN: rkummer

kyleforrester87

Except it pushes the forum shortcut window further down the main page and I use that ALLL THEEE TIMEEEE

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

andreoni79

I just checked on my phone: to reach the forum section I had to scroll over +60 articles referring to the last three days and a dozen ads. And now there's also this new section...

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

kyleforrester87

Personally i am unlikely to use the events section but I use the forum one alot, so i'd prefer it higher - that's just me

(I'll get used to it though, I always do.)

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

Genrou

@get2sammyb I think it's fine where it's at, granted it did take me by surprise when I went to look for the forum topics section but it's just a matter of getting use to it.

Genrou

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 @andreoni79 You can use the forum heading at the top of the web page?

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Jaz007

@get2sammyb I think they should be lower down. The recent forum posts is very helpful and easy to access. Seeing events is great, but is much more static and doesn’t need to seen as immediately.

Jaz007

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 @andreoni79 A swipe and two clicks and you are there? Have we all become that lazy? 😂

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

kyleforrester87

@JohnnyShoulder it’s not about being lazy, from the main page there is a list of the last 10 or so topics with comments so while reading the news you can easily see the latest active threads on the right hand side. Why make it a longer process than it needs to be 🤷‍♂️ I’m just used to them being in that position.

Maybe move your bed to the other side of the room and put a trip wire across the middle of the floor and you’ll get my point, not the end of the world but better the old way, no?

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

andreoni79

@JohnnyShoulder I had no problem going through the over 3000 pages of La Recherche since I find it an essential thing to do.
A forum about videogames is something very frivolous and if I don't have it at my fingertips I'm sure I'd soon forget it even exist.

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 @andreoni79 Lol, I think you are both being a tad over dramatic.

andreoni79

@JohnnyShoulder
Desktop version > Mobile version
Hope this sounds less dramatic. Try to read it doing a robotic voice!

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 I'm hardly the only one that was annoyed by those!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic