Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site.

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,116

Kidfried

@Quintumply Will we get a review for Tren?

It's a bit weird that Push did two articles on Tren for previews, but then no news about its release (it released), or a review or something!

Kidfried

Quintumply

@Kidfried Hey! Sorry for the delayed reply — I had last week off.

To answer your initial question: I'm absolutely planning a write-up on Tren now that I've completed it and had a little mess around with the asset pack. I think it's unlikely it'll be a scored review; for as good as it is, it wouldn't be fair to single it out for a review when there are many things in Dreams that could qualify. But yes, I'll be drawing up my thoughts on Tren soon, don't worry.

As far as news about its release goes, again, I was off last week so didn't cover it. However, in the three Tren-related pieces we published the week before, I made sure to mention its release date at least once in each!

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

Any chance for an article about the PS3/Vita stores? With Nintendo having shut down 3DS/Wii U eshops back in March and Microsoft having announced the shutdown of the 360 marketplace in July 2024, that leaves PS3/Vita left. So perhaps like a reminder for people to look at those stores in case Sony decides to shut them down.

Grumblevolcano

Bundersvessel

@antdickens Hey man, just wanted to let you know while browsing both Push Square and NL I’ve had about 4 or 5 instances of the page loading an ad/malware warning type pop up and it won’t let me go back to the site(s) I’m not sure it’s a problem on my end as it is only happening while browsing hookshot sites 🤔

P.s I’ve experienced it on both my phone and iPad…

Edited on by Bundersvessel

Friendly Neighbourhood Discord

NP: Helldivers 2 [PS5] / Breath of the Wild [Switch] / Sea of Stars / Lies of P [XB]

PSN: Bundersvessel

Fight_Teza_Fight

@AgentCooper Thanks for pointing that out. It’s been driving me mad. I still get the same pop up as of right now @antdickens.
Going to try clearing everything again.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Jaz007

I’ve been getting that still, just had it happen a few times. The block didn’t fully fix the issue it looks like unfortunately.

Jaz007

Fight_Teza_Fight

@antdickens Done. Just got one 😅.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Jaz007

@antdickens Just sent an email, I didn’t have screenshot from the time of, but I got a domain name from my browser history.

Jaz007

Jimmer-jammer

The site has been unusable for me the last two days due to this. It’s fixed now, at least for me. Thank you!!!

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

Fight_Teza_Fight

@antdickens Seems like the issues have been resolved. Thanks!

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.

Sloane

I was on last night this character made a account. Anyone reading this knows what I mean targeting afew people by their user names Nintendo Life. I checked the account it said it was started 32 minutes ago.so is there a way to lockdown making accounts say between 11pm and 8am and also anyone making comments cannot edit their comments untill after 8am.

Discussion starter// This is my Twitter now X// Indie Game Dev//

colonelkilgore

Is it possible to unlock locked threads? I see that there is a UFC, MMA and Boxing thread from way back, as a huge MMA fan it would be good to have a place to discuss it.

**** DLC!

oliverp

Yeah it would be nice see some locked threads unlocked. I dont understand why there are so many locked unoffensive threads on the forum.

Edited on by oliverp

oliverp

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic