Forums

Topic: PS5 - Modern Warfare launching at 1080p 30fps?

Posts 1 to 1 of 1

Cookie0810

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here so forgive me if my Pushsquare etiquette isn't quite up to standard!

Following a recent update to the game, my Modern Warfare and Warzone are now only launching at 1080p 30fps on my PS5 (I have a 4K TV). After checking my game installs, I found that a couple of the compatibility packs and texture packs had been uninstalled. After re-downloading them, I relaunched the game but it again launched at 1080p 30fps and the game installs had again been uninstalled again. I tried this process a few times until I completely reinstalled the whole game and all the game installs. I then re-launched the game but it opened at 1080p 30fps again.

When I'm at the main menu of the game I go to my Playstation settings to ensure the console is still outputting at 4K 60FPS and indeed it is. I don't have this issue with any other games either, including Black Ops Cold War.

This is getting pretty frustrating so I hope someone has experienced the same issue with their PS5 and have a fix for me. If not, do you think I need to get in contact with Sony?

Any help with the matter would be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards,
Cookie

EDIT: The game is installed on my console storage.

Edited on by antdickens

Cookie0810

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.