Forums

Topic: Minecraft on PS4 wont load or CE-34878 explain this !!!

Posts 1 to 1 of 1

Dixienormas

Guys,

Can someone help, I have a son who has a PS4 and I feel completely helpless... I dont even understand who we got here.....

He has a PS4 and I have a PS4 pro...

He started having issues with minecraft and it just gave him the splash screen and never loaded....We even bought the game again as it was on a disk and thought it might be a broken or scratched disk .....

New disk didnt help so we deleted minecraft.. and re-installed it....It came up and worked.....I then tried to download his user data from cloud down and thats when it then went from hanging on the loading screen to a CE-34878-0 error........

deleted and re-installed and it now goes to stopping at splash screen...

Fortnite then stopped loading and hung at the loading screen........

So I gave him my PS4 pro and he logged into it and everything seemed to work....

I logged into his and played war zone and Fifa on less than 4K...............

He wanted his playstation back and I wanted mine back...

he logged into his own PS4 again, clicked minecraft and it gave error CE-34878 ( his original PS4 ) so I sent him back on my PS4pro and it now hangs on the splash screen....

We've bought Minecraft 3 times now in total and cant play it on 2 machines........

cant delete it and install it to get it to work.......

Should I cut my losses and sell the shit !!!!! Wont be getting a PS5.....

I need to test out fortnite again and hope it works.........Does this happen often ?

I did attached a USB drive to his PS4, but pro version has never run out space.....

Just about to do a initialisation and see if it works ?

any suggestions ? apart from just throw it in a skip and feel better watching it smash !!!!!!!

Dixienormas

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.