Days Gone may have released in a sub-optimal state, but Sony Bend has been pretty efficient at cleaning up issues. And that progress has continued, with the release of patch v1.11 earlier today. The update – which is effectively a hot fix – cleans up some minor progression and interface bugs, as outlined below.
Days Gone Patch Notes 1.11
- Resolved an issue related to PlayGo where the main menu screen was not showing any selectable options
- During “Lines Not Crossed”, the NPC assisting you will function as intended
- The job “Didn't Want To Join Up?” should progress properly
- The new “Dead Don’t Ride” bike decal can now be equipped at select mechanic merchants
- The HUD should now appear when hitting R3 when starting a new game in Survival Difficulty
- When at low health, the screen effect should appear correctly in Survival Difficulty
- Updated the text for the Survival Difficulty Mode start-up screen
- Corrected an issue where the trophy “Don’t Stop Me Now” was rewarded prior to completing the requirements
Are you still playing Days Gone? Have you been happy with the pace of the developer’s updates? Polish the package to a perfect sheen in the comments section below.