You may want to set aside a few moments before playing Uncharted 4: A Thief's End on the PlayStation 4, as the game includes a 5GB day one patch. That's according to All Games Delta, who obtained the patch notes from the essential update. In addition to "general fixes and improvements", the patch enables "multiplayer support" and "encounter select". Not sure what the latter is to be honest.
It also comes with a slew of bonus features, including: photo mode, a character model viewer, rendering options, and concept art galleries. We've included all of the patch notes for v1.01 below, courtesy of All Games Delta. Will you be busting your bandwidth in order to enjoy this exclusive? Hunt out the hidden treasure in the comments section below.
Uncharted 4 v1.01 Patch Notes
- Multiplayer support
- Single player Encounter Select
- Bonus Feature: Photo Mode
- Bonus Feature: Character Model Viewer
- Bonus Feature: Render Modes
- Bonus Feature: Gameplay Modes
- Bonus Feature: Single-player Modes
- Bonus Feature: Weapon Selector
- Bonus Feature: Journal Viewer
- Bonus Feature: Concept Art Galleries
- General Fixes and Improvements