They're spooky characters in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves' multiplayer component, helping Naughty Dog celebrate the Hallowe'en weekend. But that's not all - Naughty Dog have also announced on the Playstation Blog that this weekend will mark the first "double XP" period in Uncharted 2. That means, all this weekend, those playing Uncharted 2 will get double rewards.
There are also a list of tweaks to the multiplayer going into action today:
- Addressed respawn points when the artifact goes out of bounds in the Plunder gametype
- Dynamically adjust the win condition for fewer players during the course of a match
- Added features to deter players from voluntarily leaving during a match
- Added rate limit to When a Chapter is Completed Twitter event
- Fixed a display issue during letterboxing
- Fixed Danish Trophy description
- Fixed screenshot utility in standard definition resolutions
- Fixed the Players Met list not displaying recent players
- Addressed a variety of Multiplayer connectivity issues
The patch will be available the next time you load up Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. Anyone planning on jumping online this Hallowe'en weekend?