Forums

Topic: (PSN) $10 Credit

hamispink
hamispink

• Feb 20, 2013

I have received this message multiple times over the last few months directly to my PSN account. I'm not sure why, but Sony has been giving me these credits that go into my wallet. I know that they ran a promotion back in November for getting credit back if you spent some amount, but apparently they never stopped doing this promotion. The message reads, "Thank you for being a loyal customer and fan of the Plastation Network. As a token of our appreciation, we've sent you $10.00 to spend on the Playstation Store! Click on the link below to redeem your credit. Code expires 3/5/13.". I'm curious whether any others out there are receiving these messages, and if any of you know why.

What I've gathered from this is that Playstation is awesome!

PSN id: HamisPinkish

NathanUC
nathanuc1988

• Feb 20, 2013

I got one as well. I spent it all on animals for Ecolibrium lol

PSN/XBL/Steam: nathanuc1988Feel free to add me! (please, no blank friend requests.)

Squiggle55
Squiggle55

• Feb 20, 2013

speaking of ecolibrium... is there something wrong with the leaderboards? Not all of my friends are showing up.

Hopefully I have 10 bucks when I get home. I might spend it on something like Puzzle Quest.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Splat
Splat

• Feb 20, 2013

I just got one today and asked the same question on Nintendo Life haha.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

LornHg
LornHg

• Feb 20, 2013

It's a great strategy from Sony ... but they forgot me ! : P

Laurent Mercure
CM at Frima Studio

Knux
Knux

• Feb 20, 2013

This sounds awesome. Considering on how much money I have spent on the PlayStation Store, I should be considered ''loyal'' and get this message, but alas... sad

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

Splat
Splat

• Feb 20, 2013
Knux wrote:

This sounds awesome. Considering on how much money I have spent on the PlayStation Store, I should be considered ''loyal'' and get this message, but alas... sad

I'm starting to think it's just random.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

NathanUC
nathanuc1988

• Feb 20, 2013
Squiggle55 wrote:

speaking of ecolibrium... is there something wrong with the leaderboards? Not all of my friends are showing up.

Hopefully I have 10 bucks when I get home. I might spend it on something like Puzzle Quest.

I wasn't even aware there was leaderboards lol. I'll have to take a look later

PSN/XBL/Steam: nathanuc1988Feel free to add me! (please, no blank friend requests.)

Squiggle55
Squiggle55

• Feb 20, 2013
nathanuc1988 wrote:
Squiggle55 wrote:

I wasn't even aware there was leaderboards lol. I'll have to take a look later

Yeah on the main screen hit menu and then the trophy looking icon I believe. I hate it when things are broken I'd love to see everyone's current score.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

turtlelink
turtlelink

• Feb 20, 2013

Just checked my Vita inbox and nothing. wtf Sony? :'(

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

ClassicSonicFan
MultiMariosonic

• Feb 20, 2013

Where do I look for the message? Do I look in Group Messaging? Trophies? Where?

Classic Sonic will always be the number 1 Sonic! I think Modern Sonic's great but will never beat my original Classic Sonic.
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

hydeks
hydeks

• Feb 20, 2013

yay, I'm alil upset too, I haven't gotten it either -_- I guess spending $50+ on PSN in a months time isn't alot to them...BOO!

hydeks
NathanUC
nathanuc1988

• Feb 21, 2013
MultiMariosonic wrote:

Where do I look for the message? Do I look in Group Messaging? Trophies? Where?

Messages. I'm pretty sure you need to look on PS3 though and NOT Vita. The message didn't appear on my Vita but was in my inbox on PS3.

ClassicSonicFan
MultiMariosonic

• Feb 21, 2013

You can't get it if you're a Vita owner? LAAAAMMMMEEEE! sad

Classic Sonic will always be the number 1 Sonic! I think Modern Sonic's great but will never beat my original Classic Sonic.
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

NathanUC
nathanuc1988

• Feb 21, 2013
MultiMariosonic wrote:

I assume this might be the case, because the code was delivered as an attachment. Code attachments aren't support by Group Messaging if I recall correctly.

Are you really a "loyal customer and a fan of the PlayStation Network" if you don't own a PS3? Maybe, maybe not.

turtlelink
turtlelink

• Feb 21, 2013
nathanuc1988 wrote:
MultiMariosonic wrote:

I assume this might be the case, because the code was delivered as an attachment. Code attachments aren't support by Group Messaging if I recall correctly.

Are you really a "loyal customer and a fan of the PlayStation Network" if you don't own a PS3? Maybe, maybe not.

Oh good, because I checked my Vita's messages but not my PS3's. There may be a chance for me!

TurtleLink's backloggery

Squiggle55
Squiggle55

• Feb 21, 2013

yay i got one. What a cool gesture. I may spend it on the star wars tables next week.

irken004
irken004

• Feb 21, 2013

Still nada :c

Backloggery

turtlelink
turtlelink

• Feb 22, 2013

Got it~ Time to get KoFXIII for only $5! big_smile

TurtleLink's backloggery

Lunapplebloom
Lunapplebloom

• Feb 24, 2013

I got a $10 code as well interestingly enough. I just recently bought a $50 card to renew my PS+ subscription, so that could be part of it.

Oh well, time to go get something! Anyone have a recommendation?

Last edited by Lunapplebloom (Feb 24, 2013)

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

NathanUC
nathanuc1988

• Feb 25, 2013
Lunapplebloom wrote:

I got a $10 code as well interestingly enough. I just recently bought a $50 card to renew my PS+ subscription, so that could be part of it.

Oh well, time to go get something! Anyone have a recommendation?

Looking at your Backloggery, I think you might enjoy Demon's Souls. I think it's $20 and not $10 right now, but check out some videos on YouTube and read some reviews. Might be your style of game.

Board footer