Forums

Topic: PS3 bluray remote

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

ztpayne7

Hey guys! So my original remote that came with the tv has lost the ability to change volume, so I'm looking for another remote. I only use my tv for ps3, ps4, and occasionally a VGA connection with my laptop. So I don't have cable or any tv channels.

I was thinking of getting a universal remote, but would it make more sense for me to get a ps3 Blu ray? Can it control my tv if the ps3 is turned off? I know it doesn't work for the ps4, but would it be better than getting a universal in this case because a universal wouldn't be able to control netflix on ps3?

Thanks for your help!

ztpayne7

EyeDeeNO76

Sony Media PS3 Blu-ray Remote 2.0 works with most TVs (PS3 on or off) but only with a Sony sound systems. List of TVs : Hitachi, Insignia, JVC, LG, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Samsung, Sanyo, Sharp, Toshiba, Vizio, Zenith and of course Sony.

Edited on by EyeDeeNO76

It is not a X button... it's a cross button. Because they are symbols not letters.

PSN: Death_to_Xbox_

ztpayne7

Great! Thanks for the info! I have a vizio so hopefully that should work. I don't have a sound system at this time (just pulse elites), but I'll take that into consideration!

ztpayne7

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.