Forums

Topic: The Fight

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

elrom10

I want to buy The Fight and i Heard that there has been some updates and DLC to the game but i cant find impressions from the updates anywhere, can someone tell me if it's better with the update features like Transparencey, can I punch and defend better then before?

And i have some other questions not about the updates:
1. Is the multiplayer still alive and I can find fights easly?
2. Can I use the Transparencey mode in the Multiplayer and against friends?
3. Can I use my arm to deflect punches (like in a real fight) and not just to block them?
4. Is it like the real thing? Cause I'm learning Krav Maga (a Martial Art Fighting Style that the IDF created) and i want to practice it
5. Is the head tracking good?
Thank for all the helpers

Edited on by elrom10

elrom10

coroum

At certain times u find opponents but add me friend and others from this forum so we can play together... All i can tell u is to buy it cause it is a really nice game... Dont hear the review it is a unique good game.. And i've already lost 6000 calories as the game tells me..... Really buy it!

coroum

elrom10

Is there a lot of The Fight Gamers Here? everybody that plays The Fight, Leave your PSN ID here and i will add you (or you will add me, my name is my PSN ID)
And can you please answer my other questions? I will be thankful for every answer

elrom10

coroum

Coroum here.. But we should schedule it cause last time we tried we didnt make it.. I am free on mornings and till the afternoons. Every day 12 o clock is it ok guys except saturday and sunday? I dont enter ps3 psn too much cause i am more of a pc gamer so send me messages here..

coroum

elrom10

Can anyone please help me and answer my questions?!?

Edited on by elrom10

elrom10

NathanUC

If you don't have an answer by the next time I go on a game spree, I'll pick up a copy and answer em for ya.

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

elrom10

thanks man! when i'll get it lets play online against each other (:
Unless you are too busy on reviewing games...

Edited on by elrom10

elrom10

coroum

Hey rogue sry man i have internet problems....  whenever u want we redo it in the fight lights out... Hope i dont get internet problems again..

coroum

rbakr

psnid is fist6umpunkr0cke   i like this game, but never can find online matches.  feel free to add me

rbakr

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.