Forums

Topic: The Vinyl Thread

Posts 101 to 111 of 111

Black_Swordsman

I just picked up Makaya McCraven's latest release and Moondog's eponymous album on vinyl, excellent stuff, I'm sure I will be satisfied with my order.

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

nessisonett

I am a proud owner of the Minecraft soundtrack on vinyl, only 500 copies were pressed in a somewhat fetching green colour. Really quite happy with my purchase.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

nessisonett

I picked up about 100 random records out a charity shop. Bizarre mix of stuff including a promo single (ironically not for sale) from Paw, who were on the Road Rash soundtrack, a Brotherhood of Man album that doesn’t have their Eurovision hit on it and a whole load of pretty cool techno singles perfect for DJs.

nessisonett

Amazon sent me the wrong record again. I suppose it’s me being punished for being lazy and not supporting my local record store but I couldn’t find Black Marble’s A Different Arrangement anywhere else. I got sent The Inner Mounting Flame by John McLaughlin instead. Not quite as bad as when I got sent a Haken record instead of Boris but rather random.

Black_Swordsman

@nessisonett The Inner Mounting Flame is an excellent record, I'm sure you weren't too disappointed.

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

Black_Swordsman

I got Alice Kemp's Fill My Body With Flowers And Rice, a mix of "hardcore" field recordings and noise music, excellent record, the jewel in my collection's crown.

Black_Swordsman

Working my way through my vinyl collection in a haphazard way - now at C with Gene Clark.

nessisonett

iam8bit currently have the Persona 5 soundtrack back in stock on vinyl! I managed to get it and the Disco Elysium soundtrack so they’ll be coming at some point.

Black_Swordsman

My first of two clipping. records arrived today.

Black_Swordsman

My second clipping. album arrived, and as part of a recent haul I also got Dylan's Nashville Skyline and Mixing Colours by Brian & Roger Eno. I found the Enos' record to be much more moving, deep and profound to listen to than Nashville Skyline, and I don't know what to attribute that to.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.