Forums

Topic: PSPlus Games June 2022

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

GoodGame

Hi all. I was wondering if it's just me, but this months PSPlus games are asking me to pay for them.
The only one free is 'God Of War'.
Anyone else seeing/having this ?
Not sure what's going on

Edited on by LiamCroft

Current Level - 55

PSN: wR_sixtee6

Voltan

I don't think they updated the store yet
Anyway, it's definitely not on your end

Voltan

sorteddan

Think it's just an error as they have to be paid for when I check ps5 but can be claimed for free from ps4!? Haven't checked the online store but am sure it will be sorted before too long.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

GoodGame

@Voltan The UK store has updated. God Of War is free, Shinobi Striker wants £49.99 and Nick All Star Brawl is asking for £44.99. Not sure why this has happened.

Current Level - 55

Voltan

@GoodGame All I can say is that it's the same for me in Poland (can't confirm GoW as it's been in my library for a long time already, but the others are full price). Just gonna have to wait for them to sort it out, I guess.

@sorteddan they're full price in the mobile app

Voltan

GoodGame

@sorteddan Strange. It may be something to do with the new Plus that's coming. Maybe they need to iron out a few glitches.

Current Level - 55

Voltan

Yeah, works for me too

Voltan

render

@GoodGame I've seen that before. It's like the update to the price /availability happens in the background somewhere and sometimes takes a while to actually filter through to the store front.

render

• Page 1 of 1

Sorry, this topic has been locked.