Forums

Topic: How can I change the audio track language in GOW 2018?

Posts 1 to 1 of 1

Thorz74

Hello

Newly registered 😊

I live in Scandinavia but I was born in Latino America. I am a long-time Xbox player and got the PS5 some weeks ago, my 1st PlayStation console. I am extremely happy with it. 1st game I played was TLOU part 1 and it was amazing. I could easily change the spoken language from English to Latin-American Spanish from the game settings, this made the game super immersive for me, I loved it.

I have now got PS+ Extra to enjoy all the nice exclusives that are offered there. The first game I downloaded was God of War 2018 but I found a situation, I cannot find a way to change the audio track from English to Latin-American Spanish. I have been checking playthroughs of the game on Youtube and this audio track is definitely been offered by the game, but it's nowhere to be found under my in-game settings options.

On my Xbox Series X most of the games I have played offer an easy way to change the game language to whatever I want by changing their settings. I am surprised that GOW doesn't have something like this.

Is there a way you know I can change this? My PS+ is bought here in Scandinavia and the game was downloaded to my account from here. Would changing the language or country of the PS5 interface (not changing the country of my PSN account as this is not possible) and re-downloading the game offer me a solution?

Really appreciate your help. Thank you very much.

Thorz74

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic