The most comprehensive update yet for SD Gundam Battle Alliance is out now on PS5 and PS4. Patch 1.030 features a huge list of adjustments — a list that, quite frankly, is too big to post here.
We will, however, go ahead and highlight the most important changes:
- Adds four new EX missions
- Support for third DLC pack added (DLC launches on the 27th October)
- All-Rounder type mobile suits have been buffed
- Infighter type mobile suits have been buffed
- Mobile Armor bosses have been nerfed quite significantly
- Enemy 'grab' moves have been nerfed so that they're easier to dodge
- Enemy battleship health has been reduced
- Amount of capital earned through defeating enemies has been increased significantly
- Amount of capital earned from containers increased significantly
- Amount of blueprints earned through missions increased
- Loads of minor adjustments to gameplay and user interface
If you're already a fan of SD Gundam Battle Alliance, then you'll know how dramatic some of these changes are. The nerfing of mobile armor bosses in particular should make some fights much less of a slog, while the increased capital gains means that the game is now nowhere near as grindy.
You can find the full list of changes on the game's official Steam page.
- Related reading: SD Gundam Battle Alliance: All Mobile Suits and How to Unlock Them
The support for Battle Alliance has actually been really good since it launched back near the end of August. Hopefully this update keeps things feeling fresh ahead of the title's third DLC pack, which is out on the 27th October.