How do you get all Venice Beach park goals, gaps, and objectives in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 on PS5 and PS4? Where are all the SKATE letters, spray cans, magic bums, and hidden tapes in Venice Beach? As part of our Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide, we're going to tell you how to get all the goals, gaps, and objectives in Venice Beach.
All Venice Beach Gaps and Goals in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2
Here's how to get all goals, gaps, and other objectives in Venice Beach.
High Score, Pro Score, Sick Score, High Combo
To get these four park goals, you need to beat the following scores within the two minute time limit.
- High Score - 40,000
- Pro Score - 100,000
- Sick Score - 200,000
- High Combo - 20,000 (in one combo)
You need to collect the letters that make up the word "SKATE". They're scattered throughout the level. Here's where you'll find them:
- S — From the start, turn right and grind the chainlink fence. Ollie up to the building ahead
- K — From the S location, turn left and head down. The K is hovering above a gap
- A — From the K location, turn left again, grind the graffitied wall, and ollie over to the next roof where the A is
- T — From the A location, turn left to find a kicker ramp that leads to another roof. The T is above a quarter pipe
- E — From the T location turn to the left and drop down to the lower roof. The E is above a short ramp at the end
Collect 5 Spray Cans
There are five spray cans in Venice Beach. Locate them all to complete this park goal.
- From the start, turn right and go down the walkway. A spray can is above a wooden quarter pipe at the end
- From this quarter pipe, turn right and down alongside the beach. A spray can is hovering between two quarter pipes
- From the start position, head down the steps and turn right to find a spray can above a low ledge
- From the start position, immediately turn left to find a spray can above a quarter pipe
- From the start position, head down and to the left. Go down the slope to the left of the wooden quarter pipe, and another spray can is above the graffitied quarter pipe
Ollie the Magic Bum 5x
A homeless man resides in Venice Beach. Find and ollie over him five times. Here's where you'll find the magic bum, in order:
- From the start, head straight and follow the long graffitied wall through to a small area. Ollie over the bum and he'll move to the next spot
- Go back out the way you came and turn right at the other end of that graffitied wall. The bum will be at the bottom of the slope
- Go back up the slope towards the starting location. Turn left and follow the fence until you find the bum again
- Next, turn left and find the large banner with a patch of grass beneath, on the left
- Now, go back where you came, the bum is next to the starting position
Hit 4 VB Transfers
There are four quarter pipe transfers to complete in Venice Beach:
- Turn right from the start and head down to the wooden quarter pipe. Angle to the left and transfer over the middle quarter pipe and into the next one over. Lots of speed and air required
- After the above, turn right and two more quarter pipes are ahead. There's one opposite these against the wall — use it to transfer over to the right
- After the above, turn left and head for the long graffitied wall. Turn right when you get to it and then left to find two quarter pipes opposite each other. Use the farther one to gain momentum, then use the other to transfer over to the right (only a small one, this)
- After the above, use the quarter pipes to get onto the roof. Follow it along and you should see a lower area with steps and another pair of quarter pipes. Hop over there and use the upper quarter pipe to transfer to the lower one
Tailslide Venice Ledge
From the start, immediately turn left and go down into the pool. Use it to get over the wall and land on the wooden path. Follow it down and turn left into a new area. The low wall is the Venice Ledge. Grind it all the way down with a Tailslide (Triangle + right).
Get the Secret Tape
From the start, go straight down and you'll see the tape above a wire. Using one of the tables below, ollie up and grind the wire to get the secret tape. It's quite precise so will likely take a couple of tries.
There are four stat points in Venice Beach. Their locations depend on what style your character is. For more details, see our guide on all stat points locations.
- From starting position, turn right and head straight down towards the beach. There's a stat point floating above a quarter pipe
- From starting position, head straight down past the banners on the right. Keep heading along and go through the narrow gap between walls. Turn left through here and use the quarter pipe to transfer over and get the stat point
- From starting position, turn right and head down the walkway towards the beach. Turn left and continue down the path. There's a stat point above a quarter pipe on the left
- From starting position, head straight down past the banners on the right. Take the path down to the left of the wooden quarter pipe. Use the graffitied quarter pipe to get over the ledge. Head to the right to find a quarter pipe next to the beach — a stat point is above it
- Head onto the highest roof. Ollie off the end towards the wire where the secret tape is located
- Head onto the highest roof. To the right you'll see a stat point above a pole. Use the ramp nearby to ollie up to it
- When you're on the next roof after doing the above, ollie off the side into an area with a graffitied wall. Grind the wall to get a stat point
- From the start point, turn right and use the fence to get up onto the roof ahead. Follow it along to the left. Use the fan ramp to get the last stat point
- Head down into the area with the tables. To the right is a stat point above a table
- Turn right at the start. Use the fence to get up onto the roof. There's a stat point ahead above a banner — grind the rail to get it
- To the right of the above location, you'll see another stat point above a fence next to the beach. Grind the low wall then ollie up to the tall fence
- Get up onto the highest roof via the wooden half pipe. To the right is a lower roof with a stat point above a small ramp
Vicarious Visions Logo
There's a hidden Vicarious Visions logo in each level. It looks like two letter Vs stacked on top of each other. Here's where the Vicarious Visions logo is in Venice Beach.
From starting position, head straight down past the banners on the right. You'll see a wooden quarter pipe against a wall — use it to get on top. Turn to the right to find a ramp that leads to the logo.
From the starting position, head straight down and around to the left. Go down the path to the left of the wooden quarter pipe, then use the graffitied quarter pipe to get up to the left. There's a wooden path that goes by the beach — follow this all the way up to find the alien plushie in the corner.
All Gaps in Venice Beach
|Big Double 5 Set
|Turn left at the start, ollie down both sets of steps in one jump
|Big Vent Gap
|Use the wooden quarter pipe in the table area to get onto the roof. Turn right and use the vent as a ramp to get over to the next roof
|Turn right from the start and head down to the two small quarter pipes separated by a block. Transfer from one to the other
|From the roof with the curved quarter pipe, ollie across to the lower roof
|Where you do the Skinny Transfer, use the opposite quarter pipes to transfer over the wider gap
|Huge Roof 2 Ramp
|Get on the roof with the curved air vent. Use the quarter pipe to transfer down to another one below on the right
|Ledge 9 Set
|At the Venice ledge location, ollie down the steps
|Lil' Vent Gap
|Get onto the roof to the right using the fence near the start. To the left is a vent you can use as a ramp over a small gap
|Massive 20 Set!
|From the start, go straight down and to the left. There's a set of stairs next to a rail and a slope. Ollie down the stairs
|From the start, turn right and grind the fence to get atop the roof ahead. Turn left and stick to the left, jump over the gap to the next roof
|Nice Mid Size Roof Gap
|Turn left at the start. Use the pool to get up to the roof, then hop over the gap a few feet from the walls
|Behind you at the start are some planters with palm trees. Ollie over one of them lengthways
|Roof 2 Ramp
|Get onto the highest roof. Use the quarter pipe to transfer down to the wooden quarter pipe below
|Shorty Planter Pop
|Behind you at the start are some planters with palm trees. Ollie over one of them widthways
|Siiiiiick Roof Gap!!!
|Turn left at the start. Use the pool to get up to the roof, then hop over the gap far away from the walls
|Ollie over one of the tables
|Tight Landing Transfer
|Turn right from the start, use the quarter pipe dead ahead to transfer to the small quarter pipe below on the left
|VB! Ledge Transfer
|Get to the Venice ledge area where there are two quarter pipes. Transfer from the higher one to the lower one
|VB! Huge Transfer!!!
|Turn right from the start and head down to the wooden quarter pipe. Angle to the left and transfer over the middle quarter pipe and into the next one over
|VB! Pit Transfer
|Turn right from the start and head down near the beach. Two quarter pipes are ahead. There's one opposite these against the wall — use it to transfer over to the right
|VB! Skinny Transfer
|From the start, head straight and then left of the wooden quarter pipe. On the left will be two quarter pipes, use the furthest one to gain speed then transfer over the skinny wall with the other one
|Vent 2 Roof Gap
|From start, go straight down and to the left. Use quarter pipe to get onto roof, then use the ramp on the left to get up to the higher roof
|Up! / Up!! / And Away!!!
|100 / 250 / 500
|On the right-hand side of the table area is a narrow quarter pipe. Use it to get these gaps
|Uphill Canyon Jump
|Get onto the roof with the ramp that leads to the highest roof. Use that ramp to instead get up to the roof on the right
|Wee Lil' Roof Gap
|Turn left at the start. Use the pool to get up to the roof, then hop over the gap close to the wall
|West Side Transfer
|From the start, turn right and head down and to the left. There will be two adjacent quarter pipes near the beach, transfer from one to the other
|10 Point Landing!
|From the roof above, jump down and grind the Seaside rail
|Head straight from the start into the area with the tables. At the back are two benches next to each other, grind both in one combo
|Ledge 2 Ledge
|Near the above benches are two more benches. Grind both in one combo
|'Round The Horn
|Turn left at the start, grind the entire rim of the pool
|From the start, head straight down and to the left. A blue rail goes down a slope — grind it
|The High Wire
|Use the tables to get up and grind the wire where the secret tape is
|The Venice Ledge
|In the small area with two quarter pipes on different levels, grind the ledge that leads down the stairs
|Candy Cane Manual
|Get on the roof with the curved air vent. Perform a manual across the whole air vent
|He Could Go... / All The Way... / Touchdown!!!
|250 / 500 / 1,000
|From the start, head down to the area with the tables. There are some tables with boards across them. Manual from one side to the other
|Ramp 2 Roof
|Use the wooden quarter pipe in the table area to transfer to the quarter pipe on the roof
|On The Fence
|Turn right at the starting position. From the wooden quarter pipe, grind the right-hand walls and fences all the way down to the pool
|Fence To Roof
|Use the chainlink fence at the starting point to get onto the roof on the left
That's a wrap on our Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide for Venice Beach on PS5 and PS4. You can read up on all alien plushies locations, all SKATE letter locations, and all secret tape locations through the links. There's even more tips, tricks, and information in our main Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide, too. Once you're done with Venice Beach, check out what's next: