How do you get all School park goals, gaps, and objectives in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2? Where are all the SKATE letters, tables, textbooks, and hidden tapes in School? As part of our Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide, we're going to tell you how to get all the goals, gaps, and objectives in School.
All School Gaps and Goals in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2
Here's how to get all goals, gaps, and other objectives in School. You need to complete 6 park goals to unlock Mall.
High Score, Pro Score, Sick Score, High Combo
To get these four park goals, you need to beat the following scores within the two minute time limit.
- High Score - 15,000
- Pro Score - 70,000
- Sick Score - 125,000
- High Combo - 10,000 (in one combo)
You need to collect the letters that make up the word "SKATE". They're scattered throughout the level. Here's where you'll find them:
- S — Half way down the blue rail next to the stairs
- K — Between the two kicker ramps in the main courtyard
- A — Above a row of triangular blockers near the two bridges
- T — Above the right-hand quarter pipe as you head towards the large screen
- E — Above a small rail between two pools
Collect 5 Textbooks
There are five textbooks in School. Locate them all to complete this park goal.
- Inside the gym is a quarter pipe with a textbook floating above
- Down the steps from the gym is a short quarter pipe on the right. A textbook is hovering above
- Behind the gym building is a textbook above the quarter pipe in the corner
- On the gym roof, you'll find another textbook above the air conditioner
- From the gym roof, you'll see a nearby building with a lower roof you can access. Another textbook is here above a quarter pipe
Grind 5 Tables
There are five lunch tables in School. You just need to grind on each one to complete this park goal. Here's where you'll find them all:
- From where you start, drop down and turn around to find a table
- Go down the winding path that leads to the pools. Turn right at the bottom for the next table
- Another table sits next to the two big kicker ramps
- From the above table, go across the bridges. One table is to the left...
- ...and another table is to the right
Wallride 5 Bells
There are five school bells dotted around the level. Use Triangle near a wall to perform a wallride across each bell. Here's where they are:
- Around the back of the gym building, you'll find one bell on the inner wall
- Down the steps from the gym, there's a bell on the building facing you, next to the door
- Follow these buildings as they wrap around the edge of the courtyard. Another bell is further along, opposite the climbing wall
- Near the gym is a winding downhill path. Follow it down and you'll find a steep set of ramps. Another bell is above these ramps on the wall
- There's an area with two quarter pipes opposite each other near the bridges, with a low building to one side. Use the quarter pipe to get on top of this building's roof. A bell is on the back wall up here
Heelflip the Kicker Gap
In the main courtyard are two big kicker ramps opposite each other. For this park goal, just pull off a heelflip as you jump across.
Get the Secret Tape
Get up onto the gym's roof. Next, get on top of the air conditioner unit. You'll see a pipe leading down to an awning. Grind the pipe to the awning, then follow it all the way down. Ramp off the end to collect the secret tape.
There are three stat points in School. Their locations depend on what style your character is. For more details, see our guide on all stat points locations.
- One stat point is floating above the air conditioner on the gym's roof
- Go behind the gym building to find another stat point above the inner quarter pipe
- Another stat point can be found above the pool nearest the large screen
- Go down the steps from the start point into the main courtyard. The first stat point is between two rails on top of a slanted roof. Use the quarter pipes either side to reach it
- Go through the path with colourful quarter pipes either side. On one side is a raised area with a small building. Use the quarter pipe to get onto the roof, where there's another stat point
- From the start, drop down to the left to find the winding path. To the left is a ramp leading to a rail where the last stat point is
- At the start, drop down to the right and go behind the gym building to find a stat point
- Another stat point is on the gym rooftop. It's near the air conditioner unit above the outer quarter pipe
- Down in the main area, another stat point is above one of the bridges
Vicarious Visions Logo
There's a hidden Vicarious Visions logo in each level. It looks like two letter Vs stacked on top of each other. Here's where the Vicarious Visions logo is in School.
From where you start, drop down and turn around to face the downhill path. You'll see a rail sticking out above this path. To get the Vicarious Visions logo floating high above this point, you need to grind this rail, ollie off into a wallride, then ollie again to collect the logo.
At the start, immediately drop down to the right. Keep turning right and you'll see a grassy verge by a building. Hop onto it and the alien plushie will be in a shadowy corner on the left. He's there in the picture, we promise.
All Gaps in School
|Gap Name||Points Value||Description|
|Ditchin Class||250||There are two arched bridges over a wide ditch. Next to each bridge is a short kicker ramp. Jump from one of these ramps to the other side|
|Dumpster Rail Gap||250||Outside the gym are two rails held up by some dumpsters. Grind up one rail, ollie to the other, and grind it as well|
|Funbox To Table Transfer||500||Near the ditch is a climbing wall with a table and funbox next to it. Jump from the funbox and grind the table|
|Garbage Ollie||50||Around the back of the gym is a single dumpster. Simply ollie over it|
|Gimme Gap||50||From the starting position, ramp off the canopy and grind the planter below|
|Hall Pass Gap||1,000||From where you start, turn around and find the winding path down to the pools area. You'll see a rail going above this path. Grind it, jump at the end, and grind the ledge below|
|All-Access Gap||500||Grind the blue rail from the top of the stairs all the way down|
|Huge Rail||1,000||Cross the bridge to the large pink building. You need to grind the top of the entire quarter pipe that wraps around this building|
|Kicker Gap||100||There are two large kicker ramps opposite each other. Ollie from one to the other|
|Long Ass Rail||2,500||From the top of the winding path that leads down from the gym, grind the right-hand edge all the way down|
|Mini Gap||250||There are two quarter pipes with a tiny gap between them. Jump from one quarter pipe to the other|
|Over a Footbridge||1,000||Go into the ditch with the two bridges above it. Use the slopes to launch yourself over one of the bridges|
|Over the Air Conditioner||750||Get up onto the roof of the gym. There's a large square air conditioner with a ramp next to it. Jump off this ramp and clear the air conditioner. You'll need a lot of air to pull this off|
|Park Gap||500||Opposite the above mentioned Mini Gap, on the other side of the climbing wall, are two other quarter pipes separated by some doors. Jump from one side to the other|
|Planter Gap||100||Outside the gym, grind one planter, then ollie to another and grind it|
|Playground Rail||500||From the funbox next to the climbing wall, ollie up to the wall and grind its length|
|Rail To Rail Transfer||750||On the slop leading down from the gym, start a grind on the rail or the side, then ollie and continue to grind on the other|
|Roof To Awning Gap||750||From atop the air conditioner on the gym roof, you'll see a pipe leading down to a green awning. Instead of grinding the pipe, jump from the air conditioner to the awning|
|Roof To Roof Gap||500||From the gym roof, you'll be able to see a nearby tall building. Ollie off of the quarter pipe and across to this lower roof|
|Funbox To Rail Transfer||250||From the funbox next to the climbing wall, jump to the quarter pipe and grind it|
|Downhill Manual||1,000||Hold a manual all the way down the winding path down from the gym to the main courtyard|
|Across The Gym||100||Go inside the gym and head to one side. Perform a manual over to the other side|
|Roof Hop||100||There's an area with two quarter pipes opposite each other near the bridges, with a low building to one side. Use the quarter pipe to get on top of this building's roof|
|Down The Awning||100||Get to the gym roof. Jump down onto the green awning or grind the pipe down. Manual all the way to the end of the awning|
|Perfectly Balanced||500||Grind the balance beam in the gym|
|Gigantic Rail||2,000||Grind the colourful quarter pipe that leads to the pool the entire way|
|Ridiculous Rail||2,500||From starting position, drop down and turn around. Find the winding path that leads down to the pool. You need to grind the left-hand ledge all the way from where it starts at the wall, and all the way down to the pool|
That's a wrap on our Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide for School. You can read up on all alien plushies locations, all SKATE letter locations, and all secret tape locations through the links. There's even more tips, tricks, and information in our main Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide, too. Once you're done with School, take a look at what's next: