How do you get all Roswell gaps and collectibles in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 on PS5 and PS4? Where are all the gaps and stat points in Roswell? As part of our Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide, we're going to tell you how to get all the gaps and collectibles in Roswell.
All Roswell Gaps and Collectibles in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2
Here's how to get all gaps and collectibles in Roswell. You need to earn at least a Bronze medal in the competition to beat the stage.
There are two stat points in Roswell. Their locations depend on what style your character is. For more information, see our guide to all stat points locations.
- From starting position, a stat point is above a quarter pipe on the right
- From starting position, go down and to the left. Enter the door to find a UFO and the second stat point
- From starting position, head down and use the quarter pipe right in front of you. You need to ollie over it with enough air to reach the stat point
- From starting position, head to the right. At the back is a stat point between two rails by the alien room. Grind and hop between them for the stat point
- Across from the starting point is a door between two quarter pipes. Get on top of the quarter pipes and use the ramp above the door to air up to a stat point
- Turn right from the start. The second stat point is above a curved rail in the corner
Vicarious Visions Logo
There's a hidden Vicarious Visions logo in each level. It looks like two letter Vs stacked on top of each other. Here's where the Vicarious Visions logo is in Roswell.
From the starting position, get on the middle deck. Build up some speed, then use the quarter pipe to reach the logo.
From the start, head down to the left and enter the room with the UFO and the pool. Get on top of the pool and you'll find the alien plushie on the right-hand side by the door.
All Gaps in Roswell
|Gap Name||Points Value||Description|
|BHouse Rail||1,000||From starting point, go left and up onto the quarter pipe. Grind the whole rail|
|Channel Gap||500||At the entrance to the room with the UFO inside, there are quarter pipes either side. Ollie from one side to the other|
|Deck Gap||1,500||Get up onto the center deck and use one of the kicker ramps to launch down to the ground|
|Deck Grind||800||Same as above but grind the middle rail on the way down|
|Grey Grind||1,000||Go into lower entrance of where the alien is. Exit and grind the three rails in one combo|
|High Deck Gap||1,000||Launch over the entire middle deck using the quarter pipes|
|Low Deck Gap||500||At the lower end of the middle deck, use the kicker ramps to ollie across|
|Pool Grind||2,000||In the room with the UFO, grind the entire edge of the pool|
|Roll In Channel Gap||1,000||Use the quarter pipes either side of the ramp you start on to ollie from one side to the other|
|Nasty in the Pasty||1,000||Use one of the quarter pipes on the side of the high deck to vault onto the hook-shaped rail and grind it|
|Cover Up||1,000||Get up on top of the quarter pipe on top of the deck in the middle. Manual across it|
|Roswell That End's Well||500||Perform a manual past the alien|
That's a wrap on our Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide for Roswell on PS5 and PS4. You can read up on all alien plushies locations, all SKATE letter locations, and all secret tape locations through the links. There's even more tips, tricks, and information in our main Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide, too. Once you're done with Roswell, check out what's next: