How do you get all Downhill Jam park goals, gaps, and objectives in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 on PS5 and PS4? Where are all the SKATE letters, valves, hard hats, and hidden tapes in Downhill Jam? As part of our Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide, we're going to tell you how to get all the goals, gaps, and objectives in Downhill Jam.
All Downhill Jam Gaps and Goals in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2
Here's how to get all goals, gaps, and other objectives in Downhill Jam.
High Score, Pro Score, Sick Score, High Combo
To get these four park goals, you need to beat the following scores within the two minute time limit.
- High Score - 40,000
- Pro Score - 100,000
- Sick Score - 200,000
- High Combo - 20,000 (in one combo)
Open 5 Valves
There are five valves you need to skate on in Downhill Jam:
- Just after the starting line, go down the hill and up the ramp on the right. Ollie up and grind the yellow pipes to the end
- Further down is a big kicker ramp with a valve on it
- As you come around to the right, use the ramp on the left to grind the high pipe
- Near the end is a very steep hill with a ramp in the middle. Use this to get atop the "KEEP CLEAR" structure
- Take the left-hand path to finish line. Final valve is on the right-hand wall
You need to collect the letters that make up the word "SKATE". They're scattered throughout the level. Here's where you'll find them:
- S — Near the start, the S is hovering to the left of a large kicker ramp
- K — After the rubble is a ramp on the right leading to two tall pipes. Grind these for the K
- A — Get atop the right-hand side of the half pipe, A is above small quarter pipe
- T — After the "KEEP CLEAR" structure is a small ramp that leads to the T
- E — After the T location, the E is above a quarter pipe on the right
Collect 5 Hard Hats
There are five hard hats in Downhill Jam. Locate them all to complete this park goal.
- At the start, first hard hat is above the quarter pipe on the left
- Next hard hat is on the left-hand side of the big half pipe
- Another hard hat is on the big warning sign to the right
- Next hard hat is above the quarter pipe on the left
- Final hard hat is in the air off the ramp on the right-hand path before the finish
Get the Secret Tape
Use the left-hand ramp before the dam to grind the high rail. Follow along and grind another rail to the other side. Use the quarter pipe or wallride and ollie over the gap. Then, get up onto the bridge and follow it to the right. Use another quarter pipe to cross the next gap. Finally, use the big ramp to get over to the tape, above some rails.
Madonna the Huge Water Hazard Gap
Near the start is a big ravine with two pipes over it. Use the kicker to the left to launch yourself over the whole gap, and perform a Madonna grab (Circle + Up + Right) while in the air.
Air Walk the Hydrophobic Gap
After the "KEEP CLEAR" structure, you'll find yourself in a wide section with two low ramps in the middle. These have a shallow pool of water between them. You should have enough speed to clear this gap in one jump. While in the air, do an Air Walk grab (Circle + Down + Right).
There are three stat points in Downhill Jam. Their locations depend on what style your character is. For more information, see our guide to all stat points locations.
- At the start, use the quarter pipe on the left to build up speed. Use the slope opposite to get on top of the high ledge where a stat point waits. You need a lot of speed and air for this
- After the big pile of rubble, there's a rusty quarter pipe on the left with a stat point above
- Near the end, the last stat point is floating above the left-hand quarter pipe
- Near the start to the right are two parallel poles you can grind down over a pit. Grind the right-hand one for a stat point
- Further down to the left is a ramp leading to a yellow pipe. Go across this pipe and follow the path along. Grind the next yellow pipe. The next stat point is between two quarter pipes ahead
- Near the end, there are quarter pipes on either side. Build up speed, then ramp up the right-hand quarter pipe and grind the high rail for another stat point
- Stick to the left. Above a portion of the left quarter pipe is a high yellow pipe. Ollie up to it for a stat point
- A ramp near the start has a valve on it. Use it to ollie up to some rubble where a stat point is
- After the half pipe is a big sign above a drop. A stat point is on top. Use the ramp to ollie up, wallride the sign, then wallie up and grind to get the stat point
Vicarious Visions Logo
There's a hidden Vicarious Visions logo in each level. It looks like two letter Vs stacked on top of each other. Here's where the Vicarious Visions logo is in Downhill Jam.
Use the left ramp after the rubble and grind the high rail. Follow the path down and grind the next rail. Use the quarter pipe to cross the gap. Hop onto the ledge and ollie off to get the logo.
At the very start, turn around. The alien plushie is in the back corner to the right.
All Gaps in Downhill Jam
|Gap Name||Points Value||Description|
|Huge Water Hazard||1,000||Near the start is a big ravine with two pipes over it. Use the kicker to the left to launch yourself over the whole gap|
|Neversoft Elec Co||1,500||Near the end is a section with two low ramps in the middle and quarter pipes either side. Use pipes to gain momentum, then launch up on the right-hand quarter pipe high enough to grind the rail|
|25 Feet / 50 Feet / 75 Feet / 100 Feet / 125 Feet||25 / 50 / 75 / 100 / 125||Get on top of the "KEEP CLEAR" structure using the steep hill and follow it down through a tunnel. Ollie out the other side. You'll get more of these gaps the further you travel|
|Pipe Flip||1,000||Before the half pipe, use the ramp on the left to get up and grind the rail to get across. Follow the path along, then ollie over the next rail and back down to the main level|
|Hydrophobic||250||After the "KEEP CLEAR" distance gaps above, there are two short ramps either side of a shallow pool of water. Get from one side to the other in one ollie|
|The Downhill Halfpipe||200||In the half pipe, get lots of air and ollie up to the top of the chainlink fence on the left-hand side. Grind the top all the way down|
|The Other Downhill Halfpipe||200||In the half pipe, grind the lip of the right-hand side of the half pipe all the way down|
That's a wrap on our Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide for Downhill Jam on PS5 and PS4. You can read up on all alien plushies locations, all SKATE letter locations, and all secret tape locations through the links. There's even more tips, tricks, and information in our main Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide, too. Once you're done with Downhill Jam, check out what's next: