Review Furmins (PlayStation Vita)
Furmins is likely to feel familiar. It's a mixture of Lemmings and Cut the Rope: a physics based puzzler that challenges you to construct a passage for the titular creatures to roll through, all while collecting sweets, avoiding death, and reaching the goal in a fast enough time to gain three stars. These stars can then be used to...
About The Game
Lead the Furmins through over 100 ingeniously designed and visually stunning levels. Furmins provides hours of brain-twisting fun for fans of physics-based puzzle games.
Guide all the Furmins to the basket (level exit) by re-arranging a variety of items and using bumpers with well-timed precision. Wisely place items to create pathways and physical chain reactions which help the Furmins reach their goal while earning Star points to unlock new Levels.
- Unique blend of physics based set-up-and-go gameplay and real-time interaction
- Multiple solutions offer players lots of creativity
- 108 game levels across 9 game worlds
- Gorgeous HD graphics
- Touchscreen or rear touch pad controls
- Global and world scoreboards with filters (overall, friends, your score)
- 14 shiny PlayStation®Network trophies for outstanding performance
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...