Sex, boba, rock and roll
Video games are a malleable medium. Some games are about conquering a challenge, full of inputs and interactivity, with a near limitless number of approaches for how to complete a challenge. Others still strip interactivity back to such a degree that they’re merely paying lip-service to the idea of being a video game,...
Split across five episodes
The studio behind musical indie game We Are OFK has announced the game will begin releasing on PS5, PS4 later this month on 18th August 2022. The title will be split across five episodes, and the $19.99 buy-in price grants you access to all of them. The first two episodes will be available on the aforementioned date, and...
The absolute best thing about the indie development scene is its unfettered creativity. And a game like We Are OFK, about the formation of an indiepop band, is the kind of experience that could only exist in the space. Coming to PlayStation 5 and PS4, this playable biopic will essentially see you play through a fly-on-the-wall campaign...
From indie pop band OFK: a Music Biopic series and Interactive E.P. about four friends dreaming, dating, and paying rent in Los Angeles. A story of the creative process, and the things that get in the way.
A Making-of-the-Band Series & Interactive EP
Itsumi Saito just moved Downtown and broke up with her long-term girlfriend, leaning into her dream of making it in music. But juggling practice, friends, a brutal commute to the west side, and a full-time job... Itsu is struggling to establish herself in the cutthroat music scene of LA. When she talks her way into a shmoozy Hollywood party and makes friends with a rising music producer, she sees a chance to bring her dreams a little closer.
We Are OFK is an interactive narrative series of arguing over lyrics, sending sad texts, and playing Interactive Music Videos, including OFK’s debut single “Follow/Unfollow” and more!
- 5 Episodes of the interactive animated series
- 5 Interactive Music Videos: with debut tracks performed by OFK
- Fully-voiced interactive dialogue from a star-studded cast
- Emotional texting, thirst texting, meme texting, emoji spamming
- Original Los Angeles locations. You're gonna love the boba shop it's wild
Full cast of We Are OFK:
- Ally Maki (Toy Story 4, Dear White People)
- Syhaya Aviel (Vinyl, The Circle)
- Fiona Rene (ABC’s Stumptown, I Know What You Did Last Summer)
- Teddy Dief (We Are OFK creative director)
- Deedee Magno Hall (Steven Universe)
- Greg Chun (Squid Game, Judgement series)
- Erika Ishii (Apex Legends, Deathloop)
- Yuri Lowenthal (Marvel’s Spider-Man, Bugsnax)
- Sara Amini (Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, The Twilight Zone)
- Kimberly D Brooks (Psychonauts 2)
- Kaiji Tang (Yakuza: Like a Dragon)
- Miguel Caballero (Killer 7)
- Krizia Bajos (Far Cry 6, Gotham Knights)