Connect the dots
Transport Fever 2 is a meticulously designed logistics simulator which tasks you with the timely transportation of passengers and goods via trains, trucks, planes, and ships. There is a simple satisfaction in getting something where it needs to go as efficiently as possible, and that sense extends to the gameplay experience as a...
The classic transport simulation genre has a new gold standard with Transport Fever 2. Discover a whole new world by navigating transport routes through land, water and air. May progress and prosperity find their way!
Provide the world with the transport infrastructure it needs and make a fortune with custom-made transport services. Watch your trains run on rails, your buses and trucks thunder along roads, your ships power through the water, and your planes soar through the skies. Carry people on their way to work or play, and be the reason cities grow and thrive. Deliver raw materials and goods to drive the economy. Experience the greatest logistical challenges from 1850 to the present day, and build a transport empire unrivaled anywhere else on the globe!
Free play offers a huge range of creative possibilities, while campaign mode re-writes transport history across three continents. Transport Fever 2 offers a choice of over 200 vehicles from Europe, America and Asia, modelled in extreme detail; and with the in-game map editor, you can re-create landscapes from three different climate zones.
- Free play with countless configuration possibilities
- Three campaigns across three continents with over 20 hours of playing time
- Editors for creating maps and editing saved games
- Three landscape types: temperate, dry, and tropical
- Realistically modelled vehicles from Europe, America and Asia
- A total of over 200 vehicles: trains, buses, streetcars, trucks, aircraft and ships
- Modular train stations, bus and truck stations, airports and harbors
- Realistic transport simulation including one-way streets and light signals
- Editable and paintable terrain with realistic effects
- Intuitive construction tools for building railroads and more
- Display important data such as traffic and emissions, on separate layers
- Dynamic economy and city simulation
- More than ten economic chains with associated factories and goods
- Cities with countless residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Detailed game world with physics-based lighting
- Individually simulated land animals, birds and fish
- Over 50 challenging achievements in free play mode