- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Platformer, Puzzle
- Release Date
- 19th Apr 2023
- 19th Apr 2023
- Single Player, Indie, Metroidvania
- Controller Support
- Also Available On
- PS4, Switch eShop
Mini Review Teslagrad 2 (PS5) - Puzzle Platformer Focused on Tremendous Traversal
A shocking shadow drop
Teslagrad 2 is a sequel to the well-received PS4 title, Teslagrad, developed by Rain Games. It is a three to five hour Metroidvania-style 2D puzzle platformer in which you play as a young girl, Lumina. While out training to become a teslamancer, she crashes her airship in Wyrmheim, stranding her in this treacherously foreign...
About The Game
Discover another tower in the magnetic North!
Lumina, a young Teslamancer, finds herself stranded after her airship crashes in Wyrmheim, a remote and treacherous land to the North. Embark on a dangerous adventure, exploring a gigantic, abandoned tower looming over a fjordside valley, on a quest to get Lumina home and back to her family. Use electromagnetic powers to survive the dangers of a wild and untamed land. Defend yourself against Viking raiders, face gruesome beasts inspired by Nordic mythology, and triumph against epic bosses! As your journey progresses, you’ll discover new skills and equipment needed to uncover the secrets of the land and delve into the dark past of Lumina’s ancestors.
Teslagrad 2 is the follow-up to the hugely popular physics-based game where electromagnetic powers are at the heart of survival. With improved visuals, a bigger world, and new puzzle-solving tools, Teslagrad 2 delivers a fresh and immersive puzzle-platform experience!
- Scandinavia Meets Metroidvania. The world’s first ‘Scandivania’ – a grandiose Steampunk-meets-Norse adventure accompanied by an orchestral soundtrack inspired by Nordic folk tones and electronic tracks.
- Explore an Abundant World. Discover rich and beautiful 2D hand-painted environments set in a wild and ravaged world full of hidden collectibles, secrets, and lore.
- Magnetic Gameplay. Test your logic skills with perplexing puzzles based on real electromagnetic physics and enjoy a new twist with curved magnets!
- Master Fluid Motion. Perfect new and returning skills and use them to move quickly and skilfully through the world, combining Lumina’s abilities such as blinking, sliding, and magnetizing to build extra momentum.
- Epic Boss Battles. Use your skills to overcome boss fights which unlock new abilities and additional areas to explore.
- Visual Storytelling. Teslagrad 2 unfolds through what you see, with no text, voiceover or loading screens to interrupt gameplay.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...