Sorry, no Smurfs Kart review yet.
Sorry, no Smurfs Kart screenshots yet.
Dabba dee dabba die
Smurfs Kart is launching on 22nd August for PS5 and PS4, bringing disruption to the ongoing Game of the Year debate. All insincerity aside, the arcade racer from French duo Microids and Eden Games first launched on Nintendo Switch last year, and is now getting a wider release across PlayStation and various other platforms,...
Who will be the fastest Smurf in town?
That is the question you will need to answer in this dynamic kart racing game in the world of The Smurfs!
The whole family can choose one Smurf, its kart and special power, then you’re ready to go on wild races! Make the best start, find shortcuts, and use the right items at the right time to pass your opponents!
Play solo or with friends and family, should you be a beginner or the most trained driver… you can get first place and show others who the fastest Smurf of all time is!
- 12 tracks taken from the Smurfs’ universe: the village, the forest, the dam, the swamps… even Gargamel’s house!
- 12 playable Smurfs: chose the Smurf you want to drive with.
- Each Smurf has its own kart and a very handy special item to help you breeze past your opponents.
- Reach first place by using the environment around you: bonus items, boosts, ramps, destructible boxes, shortcuts and more!
- Play solo or with family and friends, up to four players in split-screen local multiplayer game mode.
- Try to beat every Smurf at their own racetrack in the “Time Challenge” mode and reach the top of the online rankings with your best time!
- Unlock original bonuses race after race, win after win, and try to Smurf them all in your personal album!