- Number of Players
- 1 (Single Player)
- Release Date
- 29th Nov 2022
- 29th Nov 2022
PlayStation Plus Essential (Subscription)
- 5th Dec 2023 until 2nd Jan 2024
- Also Available On
- Controller Support
- Official Site
Sable is not so stable
After a year of exclusivity over on Xbox and PC, Sable — a coming of age exploration game — has finally made its way over to PS5. The important question, as always, is has the wait been worth it? And the answer is yes, but only if you’re willing to overlook its technical issues. On a desert planet called Midden, when a...
- More Details
Accessibility data by Family Gaming Database
Plus or minus?
It's the final month of the year, and Sony has officially revealed the PS Plus Essential titles that will conclude 2023's selection. The thing is, though, we've already seen heavily divided opinions on this latest lineup — even more so than usual, if you can believe it! So, just to recap, we've got three titles: LEGO 2K Drive, a...
Let music reign
The end of the year is always a bright spot when it comes to writing. List articles can be an absolute blast to both write and read. Sure, you'll probably see about a thousand of them during the closing month of 2022, so what's one more, right? This list is here to talk about the very best PlayStation music we heard in 2022. While...
But will you have time to play it?
Raw Fury has announced by way of a Sony tweet that Sable will release for PS5 and PS4 on 29th November 2022. First put out on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC last year, the indie title was handed a Metacritic rating of 76, with a lot of critics praising its beautiful art style. Now PS5, PS4 users can enjoy it for...
Good things come to those who wait
Gorgeous exploration game Sable is coming to PS5, having previously only been available on PC and Xbox, and it's coming with several new features only present in the PlayStation version. Get ready to blast off in late 2022. In addition to a new fishing minigame, players will be able to add various fish and insects...
Embark on a unique and unforgettable journey and guide Sable through her Gliding; a rite of passage that will take her across vast deserts and mesmerizing landscapes, capped by the remains of spaceships and ancient wonders.
Explore the dunes on your hoverbike, scale monumental ruins and encounter other nomads as you unearth mysteries long forgotten and discover who she really is behind her mask.
With its unique art style and original soundtrack by Japanese Breakfast, envelop yourself in Sable’s world and explore everything at your own pace. There is a lot in this world just waiting to be discovered. Do not be afraid. Take the leap.
• Explore a rich world, full of remnants of past civilisations.
• Climb, leap, hover, glide – use everything at your disposal to discover every inch of the world in front of you
• Customise your hover bike as you find, or earn, new parts
• Help other clans and nomads that you meet along the way
• Lose yourself in an adventure and find yourself through masks, outfits and other collectables, to represent who you are to those around you…
• Complete puzzles to earn rewards and forge your path in an unforgiving terrain
• Try your hand at fishing in the desert, and showcase your collection of bugs and fish in the Vivarium.
• Get fully immersed in the world of Sable through haptic feedback and adaptive trigger resistance.