- Number of Players
- Single Player (8 Player Online)
- Release Date
- 10th May 2021 (USA)
- 10th May 2021 (UK/EU)
- Stealth, Online, Multiplayer, Third Person
- Controller Support
- Feature Support
- 4K, HDR, Crossplay
- Official Site
- Also Available On
But it Sherwood help if it had more players
Republished on Wednesday 30th March 2022: We're bringing this review back from the archives following the announcement of April 2022's PlayStation Plus lineup. The original text follows. What if a classic Assassin’s Creed quest was the basis for a competitive multiplayer game? Hood: Outlaws &...
About The Game
We are all Outlaws… but some of us will become Legends.
Faced with a merciless, unchecked state, rebels and rogues battle to claim their place among legends. To win influence with an oppressed people, rival gangs compete in daring heists to hit the wealthy where it hurts. Folk hero or gold-hungry outlaw, only the best will escape with hard-earned riches.
Two teams of 4 players compete to execute the perfect heist, in medieval environments patrolled by deadly AI guards. With the unique skills and mystical abilities of each character, moving in stealth to steal treasures unseen or dominating through loud and brutal combat.
Blood will be spilled. Riches will be stolen. Legends will be reborn.
- Outplay opponents in intense PvPvE multiplayer heists
- Experience a violent medieval world where mysticism competes with man-made power and corruption
- Claim your loot and invest in perks, weapons and bold new looks
- Post-launch support with new maps, characters, game modes and events