A snare drum in the plan
Ever wanted to play the drums, but never had the musical inclination? Developer Garage51 has you covered, providing a virtual space to prove that you’ve got the beat. The presentation of the game, while not bad, is familiar territory. Lots of demonic and cartoonish imagery abound, giving the title a Guitar Hero aesthetic...
The PSVR2 launch games just keep on coming! Quietly confirmed on the PS Store itself, rhythm game Drums Rock looks locked to release alongside Sony’s new-gen headset on 22nd February. The title, already available on Meta Quest 2, takes inspiration from old-school Guitar Hero games, and sits you in front of a virtual drum kit, where...
Play the drums like a rock hero, and survive in hell fighting against demons and their boss!
- Real Rock! Hard rock, heavy metal, Nu metal, among others. A wide variety of rock, with original music or hit groups!
- Stylish and crazy graphics, with a brutal finishing level
- TRUE Drums Set! A drums set that you will have to play and you can customize!
- More than 4h of only CAMPAIGN! Plus all the extras!
- Dozens of unlockables! Drumsticks, drums, songs...
- Intuitive gameplay for everyone. No dizziness. Play in a chair.
- Feel the rock n roll with advanced levels, make flourishes with the sticks and master the drums.
- PHASE enemies and boss, special levels and different worlds to discover.
- Online Ranking! Compete against your friends and beat their scores.
- Musical versions of other videogames!! Watch out!
- 4 levels of difficulty! For all levels and with a fair progression!