The little space ship that could
While a fairly pedestrian shmup, Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo does have a couple of features that make it worth a quick look. It doesn’t hurt that the title's price -- $4.99 at launch -- is rather low, too. The most unique aspect of the game is by far the weapon system. Shmups are generally focused around...
About The Game
Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo is an addictive, fast-paced space shooter with bullet hell elements, loads of unlockables, and leaderboards to climb. The ‘Turbo’ edition is the definitive edition giving you more ships, more game modes, more unlockables, more challenges, and more space blasting fun than any ever before. Blast your way through 5 unique game modes in this easy to play hard to master space blaster.
- Fast-paced, addictive, sh’mup gameplay
- 5 play modes give varied gameplay and replay-ability
- Play with a friend in local co-op or competitive multiplayer
- Collect coins to unlock all 15 space blasters
- Exclusive space blaster for PlayStation®4
- Some space blasters have turrets, turning the game into a twin-stick shooter
- Loads of awesome power-up weapons
- Use your coins in the shop to upgrade weapons and unlock more perks
- Over 40 in-game challenges to help you develop your piloting skills
- 80's style original soundtrack by Electric Fan Death