Fly by night
Move has helped gamers conquer the wastelands of Helghan, don the famous green jacket and even solve a murder or two, but it's about to achieve its biggest accolade yet: you can now use it to win World War II. Air Conflicts: Secret Wars puts you behind the controls of 16 planes from the first and second World War, with optional...
About The Game
In Air Conflicts: Secret Wars players can relive the most famous aerial battles of World War I and II like never before.
The game provides plenty of variety, as players can fly 16 meticulously detailed and accurate aircraft in nearly 50 exciting missions across the seven campaigns. The mission tasks are diverse and range from air space clearance operations to the bombardment of targets on the ground, attacks on enemy convoys and reconnaissance, escort and patrol flights.
After each successful mission players can upgrade their skills to enable them to control their aircraft more expertly, make their aircraft more robust and select better co-pilots. There are two control modes for the combat aircraft: the controls are simplified in arcade mode and simulation mode offers a realistic control system that is true to the original. Alongside the campaign, Air Conflicts: Secret Wars also features several multiplayer modes, local and via internet for up to four players.
· Seven campaigns, each based upon a resistance movement of World War II
· Uniquely historical battles such as the siege of Tobruk, the battle of the Neretva Bridge, and Operation Belt in Poland
· Fight for the causes of key resistance movements such as the People's Liberation Army and Partisan Detachments of Yugoslavia, The Polish Armia Krajowa, and the French Maquis
· Action-packed gameplay delivers the excitement of serial combat in a manner accessible to everyone
· Over 20 different landscapes, each individually detailed with period precision
· Pilot more than 16 individual aircraft, in both World War I and World War II settings
· Machine gun your enemies, dog fight, bomb ground targets and rocket ground troops and enemy vehicles
· 49 varied missions provide combat, stealth and exploratory gameplay
· The player controls his aircraft with either mouse and keyboard or gamepad
· The player can choose between two control schemes: arcade and simulation. The first one makes the game easier to control, while the second one gives more options to control the aircraft
· Several multiplayer modes, local and via internet for up to eight players