Forums

Topic: Nun Attack on the PlayStation Vita

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

LornHg

Hello guys,

I just wanted to let you know that we've launched Nun Attack on the PlayStation Vita this week.
It's a tactical touch-to-command action game with Nuns and guns for 2,99.

Also, it supports trophies!

I'll leave you with the trailer :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VmyVF4EWQE

If you have any question, I'll stick around to answer them!

Have a terrific one!

Laurent Mercure
CM at Frima Studio

Twitter:

KALofKRYPTON

"Holy has never been so bada**"

I'll raise you Battle Pope!

Nice looking game.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

LornHg

I think we'd run into trouble with a title like Battle Pope : P

Laurent Mercure
CM at Frima Studio

Twitter:

KALofKRYPTON

Have you never read Battle Pope?

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

KALofKRYPTON

LornHg

Hehe! Nope I didn't know that existed.

It's pretty awesome too ; )

Laurent Mercure
CM at Frima Studio

Twitter:

Squiggle55

I'm keeping my eye on this one, and an eye out for reviews to learn more. Can't argue with that price. How long would you say the game lasts? Is there some sort of replay value or leaderboards? How many trophies are there and would you describe them as tough to get? And did I see somewhere that it's completely touch-screen controlled or could you also use analog stick and buttons too? I don't know anything about the moving and attacking mechanics so maybe buttons wouldn't work as well. Thanks!

Edited on by Squiggle55

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

KALofKRYPTON

Played the (free) Android version last night. Nice enough game, but not my cup of tea.

LornHg
Squiggle55

I'm keeping my eye on this one, and an eye out for reviews to learn more. Can't argue with that price. How long would you say the game lasts? Is there some sort of replay value or leaderboards? How many trophies are there and would you describe them as tough to get? And did I see somewhere that it's completely touch-screen controlled or could you also use analog stick and buttons too? I don't know anything about the moving and attacking mechanics so maybe buttons wouldn't work as well. Thanks!

Hello Squiggle,

We estimate the gameplay time for 3 to 4 hours. We have a couple of achievements to make the game more challenging and the supports 15 trophies.

The game is entirely touch-controlled and although we've received some bad comments about it, we still think it works pretty well that way. We explored using buttons and sticks but really it didn't work as well as we'd expected.

Laurent Mercure
CM at Frima Studio

Twitter:

Squiggle55

Thanks a lot for answering my questions.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

brendon987

I started playing this game last night. Well worth the purchase.

I admit that I only purchase the game because the developers started a forum here. If they were willing to reach out to game sites, I am willing to buy there game.

Its alot off fun and worth the purchase. After playing the game, I can understand how button and stick would not work as well as the touch controls. You guys pulled the controls off perfectly.

How was it like to work on the Vita ?

brendon987

LornHg

We're glad we've got good reception for Nun Attack on the Vita.
If you're into "developers hanging out with players" you should take
a look at Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge, it's another PSN game
we will be releasing at the end of April : )

brendon987

How was it like to work on the Vita ?

Working on the Vita is great! It's such a powerhouse for the indie developers like us. Adapting our game was a breeze since we've developed internally a technology to ease our ports.

Laurent Mercure
CM at Frima Studio

Twitter:

brendon987

Is it easy to port games to 3DS ? or does having two screen and in 3d mean much more work ?

brendon987

LigerZeroN

I just bought this game yesterday for my vita. i like how everything works, and its really fun and entertaining. the only problem ive encountered with this game is that i get stuck sometimes on the dark places of the map.usually it wont let you get stuck, but once im done fighting the skeletons and i go back to the map(not the main map)thats where i end up stuck. it has happened to me a couple of times, and it sucks cause im almost done with level and i have to restarted. overall its still fun and the price is good.

LigerZeroN

LornHg
brendon987

Is it easy to port games to 3DS ? or does having two screen and in 3d mean much more work ?

The Nintendo machine is quite a different beast. I can't say much since I'm not working with the code myself, but I do know that we're not planning on porting any of our game to the 3DS anytime soon.

We're sorry about what you're experiencing LigerZeroN, it's the first time we hear of such a bug, I'll send it to my QA Team, I might get back to you.

Laurent Mercure
CM at Frima Studio

Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.