Forums

Topic: Rumor: New PS4 UI Incoming

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Reverend_Skeeve

This looks indeed awesome. Hope this is true, because a way to organize the games and apps is long overdue by now...it's just getting cluttered. And I hope we can somehow "stick" the folders to the beginning of the media-bar.

Reverend_Skeeve

Tasuki

I would love that,  the UI is my biggest complaint about the PS4 especially for an organizing freak like me.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Demi_God

They should make it so I have choices on how I want to customize my UI.  I mean, to be really honest, if they didn't do anything more to the UI, I can get past that since it's really about the games.  It would be good if they made the UI more customizable and it would lift the console up that much more over it's competitor.

Demi_God

Doubl3click

Real nice UI. Their isn't really a problem with the UI now but this is great  my only gripe though Sony where are my dang dynamic background

Doubl3click

Twitter:

RoosterCogburn

As much as I am looking forward to an updated UI on my ps4, sadly I think this may be a hoax.  There have been several hoax images released concerning the xbone UI, and I suspect this is probably one for the ps4.  Although I do expect Sony to release something similar to this in the near future.

Grab and Growl

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.