Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 2,581 to 2,600 of 3,152

RogerRoger

@ishaajo840 Very nice work! Those landscapes from Uncharted really pop!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

I'm not gonna be around much over the coming days, so I'll leave y'all with a rather timely set of shots from the abundantly festive Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Happy holidays, everybody!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

ishaajo840

RogerRoger wrote:

@ishaajo840 Very nice work! Those landscapes from Uncharted really pop!

Thx .. Very nice shots for Spidey...some shots look like directly taken from comic-book!!

ishaajo840

LtSarge

@RogerRoger Nice shots, I really like that suit for Miles. Now I want to play the game myself!

@ishaajo840 Great shots as well! Out of curiosity, are you currently playing through these games for the first time?

LtSarge

ishaajo840

LtSarge wrote:

@ishaajo840 Great shots as well! Out of curiosity, are you currently playing through these games for the first time?

Thanks!! No I am not playing these Games currently, I played GOW 2 months back , UC4 in the first quarter of this year & AC4 in 2018-2019 .
Currently I have started Bayonetta & have just finished DMC:Definitive edition . [psnid:gabu840]

Though I have staggering 94 gb of snapshots/videos in total ..just checking slowly and selecting things to post here. Its just that I have copied these games folder only on the laptop so sharing them .

ishaajo840

RogerRoger

@ishaajo840 @LtSarge Belated thanks for the screencap praise, folks!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Shots from Spirit of the North: Enhanced Edition and its very basic Photo Mode.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@RogerRoger Nice. I can't say I've heard of the game but were you missing out on some fox based shenanigans after recently finishing Ghost? Some great landscapes in there though; does the game look that good or does photo mode just help there?

And I forgot to post the few Guardians pics I took too. It's a semi decent photo mode but I didn't play around with it too much.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho Thanks! And heh, no, just another happy fox-related coincidence (they've been happening a lot around here recently)! It's an incredibly basic Photo Mode so yeah, that's pretty much what the game looks like, with a few minor lighting tweaks. No filters, no sharpness slider, none of that.

Great Guardians snaps, by the way! Star-Lord looking particularly Star-Lord in those first three there, and then I love the grandeur of the last two, too. Nice work!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Some shots from Killzone: Mercenary on PS Vita, because why not?!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@RogerRoger There’s far too much colour for that to be a Killzone game! And it really is amazing how much the UI affects a shot.

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho You've seen Killzone: Shadow Fall before, right...?! At certain points, it's literally one of the most bright, colourful games to ever release on PS4. And yeah, you can disable most of the HUD, but I didn't bother because some of the touchscreen buttons are inescapable.

Making It So Since 1987

Jimmer-jammer

Some more Guardians of the Galaxy.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Jimmer-jammer

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

Thrillho

@RogerRoger I'm not sure I played Killzone beyond a couple of the "main" games which I mostly remember coming from the era of brown and grey FPS games.

@Jimmer-jammer Fun shots and I genuinely didn't see Groot's head for a little while in the fourth shot which confused me slightly

Thrillho

Thrillho

And I've just remembered, here's some shots from Kena!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Thrillho

Jimmer-jammer

@Thrillho thanks! That fourth one’s my favourite of the bunch. It was a neat moment in the game. Overall I thought it was a really great game for photo mode. Nice Kena shots! I really like the second one.

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

RogerRoger

@Thrillho Yeah, the first two are definitely like that, but then Killzone 3 has a bioluminescent jungle area and spends some time in the snow, and things just get more colourful from there on out. In other words, you appear to have bailed on the series right before the visuals improved!

Cracking shots from Kena there! Really like the third B&W one, and the last three, as well. Looks like a really solid Photo Mode, which you've clearly enjoyed putting to great use!

@Jimmer-jammer Really enjoyable Guardians shots! Loving the landscapes and that ringed planet, and you've captured some dynamic character moments beautifully! Thanks for sharing!

Making It So Since 1987

Jimmer-jammer

@RogerRoger thanks! As a fellow photo mode lover, and if you ever get around to playing it, there are loads of amazing vistas, detailed environments and interesting characters to photograph, with a fairly robust feature set to boot.

Bentleyma

Just a few screenshots from Yoshi’s Crafted World on Switch. I only took them to show my brother, so they’re nothing special, but I love the look of this game.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Jimmer-jammer

@Keith_Zissou I had trouble with this too. I don’t know what site you’re using but on imgbb, I had to choose the full bbcode (or something like that) option, but it would only work if I deleted the first part (up to the (img))and last part (after the (/img). That’s all I got 🤷‍♂️

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic