Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 241 to 260 of 3,152

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger yeah that was VIII, shame it isn't on the PS4 (YET) but you can get it on Steam if you have a P.C

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Nope, not a PC gamer here, alas... but now that you've confirmed VIII as the source of that demo, I really wanna play it!

If I get really obsessed, I'll buy an original PSone copy, providing it's one of the PSone games that actually work on a PS2 Slim and / or PS3, because some have serious performance issues or progress-killing glitches halfway through.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger well it works fine on my PS3 so it should be OK BUT you can get FFVIII digitally on the PS3 PlayStation Store, same with FFV, VI, VII, IX and X

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Ah, excellent, thank you! That'd be the best option, for sure. I've got quite a few PSone Classics on PS3, they work really well so I wouldn't mind adding to that folder. Of course, they don't have trophies, but that's less of a bother for me.

Action shots today, with Batman taking no prisoners in Batman: Arkham Knight...
Untitled

...and the Arkham Knight quite literally kicking butt.
Untitled

Nate defends his honour, in Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection...
Untitled

...and then deprives this guy of future fatherhood.
Untitled

Marlowe uses similar tactics in Uncharted 4 Multiplayer...
Untitled

...whilst Lara drowns this poor fellow for criticising Angel of Darkness, in Rise of the Tomb Raider.
Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

Vayne Carudas Solidor makes his entrance Dissidia Final Fantasy NT

Untitled

The Enterprise arrives at ESD StarTrek Online

Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo How'd you get 23rd Century Spacedock? That's awesome!

Last night, my brain needed to brain and so I mindlessly indulged myself in the Photo Mode from Batman: Arkham Knight. Here are some of the results.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by RogerRoger

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i started a new 23rd Century character recently

FullbringIchigo

Vaan takes the win Dissidia Final Fantasy NT

Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Wow, does it change that much? I've never played as a 23rd Century character, but I've seen some wandering around regular Spacedock (they beam out with a classic communicator and transporter effect) so just assumed everything was the same for them and that they shared the same hub.

Also, glad you seem to have tracked down Vayne; I gather he was delayed?

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger The TOS character has completely different opening missions than the original one, once the opening missions are done the character is brought to the 25th century by Daniels and begins playing the original story and yeah Vayne was delayed but only by a few days

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo I didn't know that, thanks! Might have to give it a try someday.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

just a few from Star Trek Online today

A new mission begins

Untitled

and it's those space jellyfish again

Untitled

FullbringIchigo

One from Uncharted Lost Legacy for now

Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Ah, the jellyfish. "I sense great joy... and gratitude..."

Here's a shot of the adorable D-Dog in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain...
Untitled

...and a winter scene from Horizon: Zero Dawn - The Frozen Wilds.
Untitled

It's all quiet on the bridge of the USS Observer NCC-74662 in Star Trek Online...
Untitled

...whilst Lara surveys her precarious surroundings in Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

It's a beautiful spot to park your ship in Ratchet & Clank...
Untitled

...whilst a similar sky watches over a race in WipEout: The Omega Collection.
Untitled

Superman makes his feelings known in Injustice 2...
Untitled

...and Nate's dark side is revealed to Elena in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

Just some Light reading Final Fantasy XV

Untitled

and caught in the rain Final Fantasy XV

Untitled

RogerRoger

Remembering moments like this always make me wanna replay Uncharted 4: A Thief's End...
Untitled

...and the multiplayer's always a blast, too.
Untitled

Chloe catches a train, quite literally, in Uncharted: The Lost Legacy...
Untitled

...although she's been in tight spots before, like in Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection.
Untitled

Bonus shot of Chloe. She's just so awesome!
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

@RogerRoger Chloe is awesome! I haven't played the Lost Legacy yet but I can see her fronting more games in the series given how strong her character is.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

RogerRoger

@mookysam She is spectacular. I'd have absolutely no problem with Chloe fronting the franchise, if it continues (personally I'd like at least one Sully game beforehand, but I wouldn't grumble either way). If you're a fan of Chloe's character, do play The Lost Legacy as soon as you can! I'm sure it'll quickly become a favourite.

I may have posted this one before, but it's my favourite shot that I managed to grab of her...
Untitled

...and here's a moody, non-spoiler-y shot from Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.
Untitled

Meanwhile, Ratchet and Clank come over a tad No Man's Sky, in Ratchet & Clank...
Untitled

...whilst Batman is feeling the heat in Batman: Return to Arkham.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

@RogerRoger That moody LL one is really cool. I do have a couple of semi-decent shots from the Uncharted Collection but have no idea how to upload them (I'm sure it's been mentioned earlier in the thread).

Edited on by mookysam

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic