Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 2,021 to 2,040 of 3,154

RogerRoger

@RR529 Alas, I've played so little Mario over the years, I didn't recognise those pumpkins as a traditional enemy type. That's my new thing I learned for today, cheers!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

A select few shots from my weekend in Tsushima.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

@RogerRoger your Tomb Raider shots have made me look up Underworld on steam and I'm pondering giving it a replay. I'll have to look up your reviews to see how it holds up.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Your use of light in the first and fourth shots is particularly effective, but they're all superb shots, as always! Nice work!

Hope you enjoy Underworld if you do bite. Despite what my review says, it's still a great game!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

@RogerRoger Cheers. I found your reviews(good read by the way) and it dampened my enthusiasm a little, maybe I should leave it a fond gaming memory. However it is quite cheap on steam, but I also have plenty to get through on my PS4 so maybe I'll ponder on it a little longer.

BearsEatBeets

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets I'm sure it'll be £1.50 in a sale at some point, but there are also strong rumours of a remastered collection of classic Tomb Raider games, including the Keeley Hawes Trilogy, so there might be a tempting opportunity to snag the lot coming up soon.

Thanks for reading my review, and good luck with that backlog!

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Apparently CD and Squenix have little interest the older games and are pretty fixated on the new style of games. You never know though, but i would not get your hopes up too high.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Well, retro sells nowadays. The supposed leak was dated tomorrow, so we'll know soon enough. It's not like we don't all have backlogs to be getting on with anyway!

Making It So Since 1987

RR529

Here's a smattering of PS4 screens from games I played long ago.

First up Titanfall 2!

Looks like the devs just finished watching Avatar
Untitled

Before & After
Untitled
Untitled

Vibrant landscape.
Untitled

Next up some shots of the sumptuous looking Unravel.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Finally a single shot of Tales of Berseria's Velvet (the game only allows you to take screenshots on these little identical training islands, so there's not really any good screenshot opportunities). Untitled

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RogerRoger

@RR529 Blimey, that Unravel is one gorgeous-lookin' game! Those last two shots from it in particular, excellent captures! Also love that last landscape shot from Titanfall 2, too!

Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

I found the spot from the first gameplay reveal for GoT today so I took a few more pics plus played around with a Ghost stance attack.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Sorry but it's the game's fault for being so stunning.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Whatcha sorry for? Incredible pics there, keep em coming!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets That third one is a contender, for sure! Excellent work!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Nintendogs. No, wait... Barbie Super Sports.

In all seriousness, stunning work as always. That last one is my favourite; that's desktop wallpaper fodder if ever I saw it. Absolutely gorgeous!

Making It So Since 1987

Tjuz

@BearsEatBeets Damn! That's some beautiful work. I'm particularly fond of the fourth and seventh ones.

Edited on by Tjuz

Tjuz

BearsEatBeets

@RogerRoger @Tjuz thanks for the comments. I already use loads of my screenshots as a desktop slideshow on my laptop, I'm beginning to think I might even start getting some printed up on canvas to hang up.

BearsEatBeets

Anti-Matter

My funny moments during playing Animal Crossing New Horizons 🤭
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Anti-Matter

RR529

Here's a few more from Trials of Mana.

A welcoming little town.
Untitled

A serene locale.
Untitled

Bee-were these ladies!
Untitled

Just playing a little "Super Mana Bros", lol.
Untitled

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic