Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 2,061 to 2,080 of 3,152

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Yes, that was a very orange shot, too!

Looking forward to seeing what you're able to snap. It's become quite a limited Photo Mode by today's standards, but you can wrestle some decent stuff out of it.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

Nice stuff @RogerRoger, it feels like it's been a while since you've shown us some pics. I really like the first and last of the second set best. That last one could be a collectors steelbook cover or something.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Cheers! Yeah, I just haven't been playing things with Photo Modes that much lately. I have been taking screencaps of a few PC games, but their HUDs get in the way of being wallpaper-worthy. Your sterling work on Ghost of Tsushima has me thinking that it'll be the next game I spam this topic with, but I'm tempted to wait until I can play it on PS5.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

Nice shots @RogerRoger, superb work as always!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Thank you! Glad you like 'em!

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

Use of just a couple of shaders in Morrowind made all the difference with its graphics while still retaining that early 00s charm!

Untitled

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Octane

Untitled
Untitled

lol I just noticed the share button pop up is present in the second one... oh well.

Octane

JohnnyShoulder

@Octane Nice, moody shots there!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@Octane Share button notwithstanding, both are superb shots!

Making It So Since 1987

Octane

@JohnnyShoulder @RogerRoger And to be fair, I didn't even mess with the filters! This is 100% the game. I love it when it gets dark and gloomy at sunset/rise or at night with the mist.

Octane

Bentleyma

I have several screenshots from different games...

Marvel's Spider-Man

Untitled
Untitled

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

Untitled

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Untitled

Shadow of the Colossus

Untitled

The Order: 1886

Untitled

Octane wrote:

@JohnnyShoulder @RogerRoger And to be fair, I didn't even mess with the filters! This is 100% the game. I love it when it gets dark and gloomy at sunset/rise or at night with the mist.

Yeah, Ghost of Tsushima looks amazing at night.

Untitled

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma- Awesome stuff, great to see The Order: 1886 getting some love! I think I took a shot similar to your second Spidey one, too. Nicely done!

Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma

@RogerRoger I can see why people didn't like The Order: 1886, but I really enjoyed it. It's nice to play a linear, story driven game every now and then.

Untitled

Tearaway Unfolded has such a unique and brilliant looking art style.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma- Yeah, I'm the same. Not everything has to be an open-world sandbox!

Great shot from Tearaway there as well. I keep meaning to replay the original on PS Vita, but whenever I see Unfolded in a sale I'm tempted, for sure!

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

Untitled
Untitled

Some shots of my truly horrific looking Oblivion character. Although... is it even possible to make an attractive character in that game?

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

RogerRoger

@nessisonett I'm never one to judge a book by its cover, but let's put it this way: it's probably possible to make a character who's more attractive than... well, that!

Edited on by RogerRoger

Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma

Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier looks like it's straight out of the movies sometimes.

Untitled

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

MarlonJohan

Man, all of these screenshots have brought back so much memories. I don't have my consoles right now but if I get all of them back, I'll probably share my fun times especially during my playthroughs of the Trails in the Sky series for the Vita.

MarlonJohan

RogerRoger

Shots I snagged during the rather lovely Kentucky Route Zero...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

...and then these random time-wasters from Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.

Hot off the Share button, these!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

@RogerRoger Ace shots! Kentucky Route Zero looks very atmospheric indeed and it’s always nice to see more Fallen Order sho

@nessisonett Unless you were intentionally going for the love child of Tracey Emin and Gilbert Gottfried then the answer is no.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic