Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,901 to 1,920 of 3,152

BearsEatBeets

A few quick ones from my Deadly Obsession run

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

And one sneaky one that's from a cutscene but I really like it
Untitled

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

BearsEatBeets

@RogerRoger the fifth one looks like he's using a selfie stick lol. I struggled with the photo mode in Jedi but your getting good stuff.

BearsEatBeets

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Top drawer. That second one of Lara mid-dive is particularly good, and seeing that jungle environment again reminds me of just how lush the game looks.

And don't worry, I think we all snapped that same cutscene regardless!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

So I've finally beat Deadly Obsession. Some final shots to celebrate

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

And I know it's a cutscene again but a fitting end
Untitled

Now it's time to crank that difficulty back down to easy and get 3 headshots in 3 seconds(I hope).

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

And one more I just took for getting 3 headshots in 3 seconds with a pistol, and therefore the Platinum.

Untitled

BearsEatBeets

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Congratulations! Lara looks suitably pleased with herself for earning that plat. Your first shot in the first post is also one I captured a few variants of; lovely lighting in that attic. I never did get anything in the volcanic underwater cave, though!

Welcome to the Dark Side.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

@RogerRoger Cheers, happy to have got it done. How did you get that suit? Is that part of the challenge update thing they did? Awesome timing on shot 2 by the way, makes a great pic. Also love the parallels in pic 8.

BearsEatBeets

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets It's available for anybody playing New Journey Plus, which was added in that major May 4th update; you just need a completed save file to unlock it (and I waited until I'd found the black BD-1 skin to go with it, which I'd missed in the save file I launched from).

And thanks! That second shot is one of the rare times the sparks and lighting effects stuck around. I was very tense lining it all up, hoping they wouldn't disappear; not bad for a rush job!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Gonna start being way more selective now, otherwise I'll never get these sorted.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Apologies for turning this topic into a Star Wars dumping ground.

Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

Bloody hell @RogerRoger! There's so many good shots there it's hard to single any out for extra praise! All of them are pretty stellar! ๐Ÿ˜…

A few Dark Souls 2: Scholar Of The First Sin screenshots since I've returned to Drangleic...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

JohnnyShoulder

Nice shots there @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy! The 5th one is from my favourite area in the game. Almost makes me want start playing it again!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Urgh, your favourite place? That area took me so long trudging about in the water ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Plumbingโ€™s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

HallowMoonshadow

Have to admit I'm a little surprised myself @JohnnyShoulder that the Shrine Of Amana is your favourite place... though I never found it that bothersome as ness either.

I think my favourite area might be Heide's Tower Of Flame in the base game, mainly for the visuals. Though I am a sucker for snowy areas and Eleum Loyce looked rather nice too, I'm looking forward to going back there soon!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Yeah it was mostly for visuals and sound. Everything else was a big pain in the wotsit! It looks really nice in the artworks book too.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Thanks for your praise on the previous page! Love your Dark Souls 2 shots, very moody and atmospheric. The HUD-less ones are my favourites (and not just because they don't feature any grotesque monsters, honest)!

Won't be too many more now, I shouldn't think.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

RogerRoger wrote:

The HUD-less ones are my favourites (and not just because they don't feature any grotesque monsters, honest)!

Ha sorry @RogerRoger... I'm so used to the treasure chest "Mimics" in the souls series after three of the games... They are quite grotesque indeed ๐Ÿ˜‚

I love this maybe final(?) set of Fallen Order pics. The last one in particular is simple but oh so effective! Bravo!

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Oh, hey, there are plenty of ugly bug... er, things, ugly things, in Jedi: Fallen Order (see below) and many other games I play! I'm just not sure I'd set a screenshot of them as my desktop wallpaper, put it that way! Still excellent captures, so no apology necessary!

And thanks; not final yet, but this one could be!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Yeah, I'll leave it there. I have many others, but I'd consider them major spoilers (as opposed to the minor ones shown thusfar). I know we have a couple community regulars who haven't played the game yet, and a couple more who are playing it right now, so don't wanna accidentally ruin the ending for them.

Thanks for putting up with my Star Wars spam, everybody!

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

Wow, gorgeous Star Wars shots @RogerRoger! I'm looking forward to playing this soon. It's staring at me from my shelf cooing "play me".

Some screens from my recent-ish playthrough of BioShock. I forgot my email address and password for the image sharing site until it magically popped in my head earlier! The game has no photo mode, but it still looks nice. The artistic lighting is quite striking.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

There are more, but that shall do for now.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

JohnnyShoulder

@mookysam Nice shots! You've managed to capture the tone and atmosphere of the game perfectly!

BTW, I use https://imgbb.com/ to upload pics. You don't need to register or anything to use the site.

RogerRoger

@mookysam Thanks, and nicely done yourself there! I always find "mid-action" shots difficult without a Photo Mode, so big respect for the third and fifth images in particular.

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic