Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 3,152

HallowMoonshadow

My last few Days Gone screenshots

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Thanks buddy!

I was hoping the the sequel to Spider-man, they would go for a 'into the Spider-verse' art style, as I think that would incredible with all those Ray's tracing it on!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

Nice shots there @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy! Like the third one the best, but I am a sucker for a waterfall!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

HallowMoonshadow

Thanks very much @JohnnyShoulder!

Was just typing my praise out for your Control screenshots... I especially like the second one from the first set!

And this shouldn't be a surprise to you anymore @RogerRoger but I like yours too... The first and third ones in particular!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Late to the party, but just gotta say that's one heck of a fine-lookin' waterfall in your third Days Gone shot up there, Foxy! Excellent colours!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

Finally got an S rank in a Resident Evil game. A few shots to commemorate the occasion.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

BearsEatBeets

Having a quick search through my screenshots on my hard-drive I discovered a load from HZD Frozen Wilds I forgot about and one I didn't even remember taking from God of War. I think photo-mode just got added to that around when I finally beat Sigrun. I might have to replay it and try it out more.

Untitled

Just a few that caught my eye while scrolling through

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Congrats with the S Rank, they’ve eluded me for many years now. Those shots from Horizon are brilliant, it has such an impressive photo mode.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

mookysam

@BearsEatBeets Nice one! Great shots as always - I especially love the lighting in th last Resi one (sunrise?) and the first Frozen Wilds picture.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

BearsEatBeets

I'm trying for a 'Deadly Obsession' run on Shadow of the Tomb Raider which gives me an excuse to post a few snaps.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett @mookysam thanks for the comments. The sunrise Resi one is one of those cheeky just time it right on a cutscene ones but don't get a lot of options on games without a proper mode.

BearsEatBeets

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Great shots all around, but real excited to see any further Shadow of the Tomb Raider screencaps you might take! Best of luck with Deadly Obsession!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

@RogerRoger Thanks, I'm hoping using new game+ is going to help. Just wish I realised the game only saves at camp fires and significant story points. Also need the 3 head shots in 3 seconds trophy so when I saw a good spot for it and missed it, I tried restart checkpoint thinking it would go back a minute or 2 it took me back about half hour. Same happened when trying to do it with more enemies so going to leave that and just get through it. Watch this space for more pics, it will be a good way to relax after a tough fight.

BearsEatBeets

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Definitely best to attempt with a NG+ file, from what I've heard. Here's hoping you've been getting on alright; at least you won't make that "restart checkpoint" mistake again! Yikes!

As for me, well... apologies in advance...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Am roughly forty-five minutes into the game. It's taken me seven hours.

There are more to come, but I'll space them out.

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

Quality stuff as usual @RogerRoger, no. 2 in the first set looks ready for use in a Star Wars shampoo ad. The second batch 7,8,9 and the last are my favourites. Keep them coming.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@RogerRoger Great looking Star Wars photos, the extent of mine were mostly horizon shots and extreme closeups of Cal’s face.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets "Now with nourishing midichlorians!" Thanks for the praise!

@nessisonett Cheers; I have plenty of similar-sounding Cal shots, particularly of him in the new Inquisitor outfit, some of which I'll share soon (trying not to spam, but I'm at two hundred and forty-two thusfar, and am only about a third of the way through the game).

It does frustrate when sparks and other lighting effects randomly disappear when using Photo Mode. I've been forced to give up on some real good action shots because of that bug.

Making It So Since 1987

ApostateMage

These are brilliant, that last shot particularly is amazing! It looks like artwork.

ApostateMage

RogerRoger

@ApostateMage Thank you! Just lucky timing, I guess.

Here be today's batch.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic