Forums

Topic: The Definitive Best Game of All Time Forum Megapoll!

Posts 321 to 340 of 1,645

themcnoisy

@YummyHappyPills @Wesker @mookysam @kyleforrester87 @Ralizah @Star-Lord @KratosMD @Octane @BAMozzy @DerMeister @Kidfried @Wazeddie22 Thanks for the early votes everyone!

@octane you are free to edit your vote. I usually count the tallies a few hours before the end of the round of games so anything before then is fine.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

themcnoisy

Fresh page so heres the current battles again;

Pirates! vs Project Gotham Racing 2
Fallout 4 vs Crash Bandicoot
Batman: Arkham Origins vs Fez
Goldeneye vs Super Mario Sunshine
Monster Hunter World vs Phantasy Star Online

Im having trouble picking between these. Theres an arguement to be made that PGR2 was the best driving game at release and Pirates! Was the best pirating sim (maybe still is). Fallout 4 and Crash are tough picks as I like games in the series (Fallout 2 and 3 / Crash 3) but they arent my favourite games themselves. Goldeneye vs Sunshine is too much, Goldeneye is amazing obviously, changing fps games on console forever. Sunshine was a game Ive always defended as I loved fludd and it was the last true tough mario, I couldn't imagine voting against it.

Tough tough calls for sure.

themcnoisy

@Tasuki 100% the N64 and best version!

Th3solution

Pirates!
Crash Bandicoot
Fez
Goldeneye
Monster Hunter World

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Gamer83

Fallout 4
Goldeneye
Monster Hunter World

Gamer83

0ld_boy

Pirates!
Crash Bandicoot
Batman: Arkham Origins
Goldeneye
-

0ld_boy

Fight_Teza_Fight

-
Crash Bandicoot
Super Mario Sunshine
Monster Hunter World

I've never beat the original Crash or Sunshine, but I really liked what I played. Origins is imo the worst of the Arkham games, but it's still a great game. MH World is going to go far I think.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

LieutenantFatman

My votes:
Crash Bandicoot
Monster Hunter World

Crash is still a great little game and the start of something brilliant, Fallout 4 is the worst Fallout ever made and is incredibly shallow. If you want an excellent Wasteland game on PS4, try Wasteland 2 instead. Characters & story are infinitely better.

MHW, I'm over 80 hours in and even if it stops here, I had a lot of fun with it. Some great details in there and the combat is a lot of fun.

LieutenantFatman

crippyd

Fallout 4
Batman
Goldeneye

Yey, some games I've played!

crippyd

Rudy_Manchego

Pirates!
Crash Bandicoot
Fez
Goldeneye

Haven't played MHW or Phantasy so I shall abstain from these ones.

Tougher round that, especially Goldeneye and Super Mario sunshine but I have to go with the endless hours of MP action round my friends house.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

themcnoisy

My picks;

Project Gotham Racing 2
Crash
Fez
Goldeneye
Phantasy Star Online

So difficult. PGR2 gave me more enjoyment than any racer since, Crash vs F4 was hard for all the wrong reasons, went with Crash as it was the origin of an icon. Fez was a no brainer, great game. Goldeneye vs Sunshine was too hard to choose. I went with Goldeneye knowing Mario 64 and smb3 are in round 2 already. And last I went with phantasy star as Its a ton of fun.

themcnoisy

@Tasuki @SKC_Diamond @Th3solution @ReanSchwarzer7 @Gamer83 @0ld_boy @Fight_Teza_Fight @LieutenantFatman @crippyd @Rudy_Manchego

Thanks for the votes everyone. In 5 days time (halfway point of this round) there will be a run down of every game in the cup. Its a bit slow round 1 but will pickup speed in round 2 for sure!

JJ-firl

Pirates!
Crash Bandicoot
Goldeneye

pastel days & neon nights

PSN: JJ-firl

melaneil

Pirates!
Crash Bandicoot
Fez
Goldeneye
Monster Hunter World

melaneil

RogerRoger

Ah, nuts, missed a couple days of this and didn't get to vote in a couple of key battles... although looking at the final scores, my voice wouldn't have changed any outcomes, so I'll just go over here and kick a tin can around with my hands in my pockets.

My choices for this current round are as follows.

Project Gotham Racing 2
Crash Bandicoot
GoldenEye 007
Phantasy Star Online

It's my fault that Arkham Origins is here. Regardless of the outcome, please rest assured that I've got nothing against little red hats.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.