Forums

Topic: Games you've recently beat

Posts 221 to 240 of 5,536

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

@Splat Did you get all the endings? I still have a bunch myself but other games got in the way.

No. There is over 20 endings. I did unlock all the truths and got the "true ending" though. I enjoyed choose your own adventure books as a kid so I found Stories a joy to play.

I will probably get back to it at some point and wouldn't mind a sequel.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Rudy_Manchego

I just played through Jazzpunk, which I didn't really enjoy. I only really did it for the Plat so don't feel great about myself wasting an hour or so on it. Admittedly a friend did say I would find it funny (I didn't).

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Wesker

Severed on PS Vita. I did get bored of it about halfway through, but gave it a break and came back, finished it and got the Platinum. Was fun.

Wesker

roe

Just finished Little Nightmares. Really enjoyed it although it is perhaps a little too short and the puzzles aren't that difficult. The controls are a little awkward at times but I'd definitely recommend it to fans of similar indie platformers Inside, Limbo and Unravel.

A shame there's no platinum but gonna try and polish off the remaining few trophies probably tomorrow.

roe

ellsworth004

Just recently achieved the, I guess you would call it the complete ending in nier automata. Need to get 2 more ending to have done all 26, and just a couple more trophy's for plat. Great game!

ellsworth004

PSN: ellsworth004

Hego

Finished Trails in Cold Steel II yesterday on the Vita. Much like the first game, I think it's an amazing game, really the two games can be counted as one seeing as one game leads immediately into the other and there's not much point in playing II before I, there essentially two halves of the same game. Amazing series that has easily jumped into my top 5 of all time, the second game improves on the first in most aspects, clever decisions like being able to fast travel back to a quest giver once you've finished a quest were a god-send, the new mechanics introduced in the game were brilliant, the story was jaw-dropping good and ramped up things sufficiently from the first, characters are fantastic. I cannot recommend this series enough, @KratosMD, @Reanfan7 and myself practically have a fan club formed on the forums over this series

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

Bread-Not-Toast

Finished Dishonored 2 as Corvo with no kills or detections.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

PSN: Crossword-Man

BAMozzy

Finally finished the Witcher 3 and the two Expansions. Still have a few Gwent, racing and fist fight quests to finish - If I can be bothered... Still think its the best game this generation - if not of all time...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Fight_Teza_Fight

Just beat Parappa The Rapper Remastered. Had a lot of fun. The perfect weekend game. Nice and short.
Really glad that Sony are bringing back some of the classics as people like me missed out the first time around.
Looking forward to how Rap Rabbit turns out. I want more of these games .

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Ralizah

Just finished Abzu. Good god, that was one of the dullest games I've ever played in my life. Nothing to do aside from swim around, shoot waves out to interact with a few objects, and listen to its swelling New Age soundtrack. No pacing, no comprehensible story, very little actual gameplay... I'm glad this thing was short and free. What a waste.

What's the point of meditating in this game? Who wants to just watch random video game fish swim around?

Oh, and whoever decided it was a good idea to make me hold my right-trigger button down over the course of the entire game in order to move around should be fired immediately. Just the act of playing the game became uncomfortable.

I REALLY hope Journey is better than this.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

johncalmc

This weekend I beat:

Odin Sphere - got the platinum. Great game.
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - short, but really liked it.
What Remains of Edith Finch - short, one of the best games of the year.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - ridiculous, but fun.

Quite productive. Now I can't decide between starting Stardew Valley or Dark Souls II.

johncalmc

Twitter:

Tasuki

I beat Mighty Gunvolt on the 3DS yesterday. I got it back when they offered it for free for buying Azure Gunvolt or whatever its called. I forgot I had it but news of a second one coming out reminded me that I have it and never played it.

It's a fun little game a bit short IMO but for free I can understand why it was short. Playing as Beck in it made it feel a lot like an old school Mega Man game, more so then Mighty No. 9. I can't wait now for the sequel next month.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

ApostateMage

Assassin's Creed Syndicate. I thought it was very good with great protagonists (especially Evie and Crawford Starrick), a brilliant victorian London playground, good music and good VA's. The only thing I disliked was the ending and the forced romance of Evie and the useless Henry Green.

ApostateMage

wilsondtm

Assassin's Creed Unity. Personally I feel the game looks pretty with decent sound. Did not encounter any major glitch/bug except for asset popping up & clipping issues. Probably most of it been patched & fixed over the years. The movement & cover feels a bit clunky some times. Though, the story is kinda underwhelming & not interesting as much. The ending feels kinda rushed & somehow forceful If think about it. Typical Ubisoft open-world formula with lot of collectible but some of the side missions are quite interesting to play through.

wilsondtm

WiiWareWave

@KratosMD Did you beat Trails of Cold Steel II yet? If you have I suggest getting the Trails in The Sky games. Both are actually available on PSN you just can't access SC unless you specifically search for it. The first two chapters have a closed self-contained story so part 3 isn't actually necessary to enjoy the series.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

PSN: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Simon_Fitzgerald

@Kyroki I really enjoyed it, I got a bit frustrated with some of the jumping sections as it was hard to judge where you were exactly in the room.

Simon_Fitzgerald

PSN: ScarySim6 | Twitter:

Rudy_Manchego

On a whim I bought and finished What Remains of Edith Finch. Truly amazing game, might even beat Rapture as the best 'walking sim' made yet. Really innovative storytelling.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

crippyd

The LEGO Movie game 100% last weekend and only about my 4th or 5th 100%.

crippyd

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic