Forums

Topic: The Push Square Football (Soccer) Thread

Posts 2,021 to 2,040 of 2,383

Thrillho

I’m sure Benzema isn’t too upset at not holding any records from his time in Madrid given his trophy collection..

Untitled

Thrillho

nessisonett

Jack Butland at Rangers is exactly the sort of bizarre move I approve of. Joe Hart vs Jack Butland in 2023.

Edited on by nessisonett

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

Why are some 'football fans' such absolute muppets? I can't fathom what goes through someone's mind to think throwing anything is acceptable.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

sorteddan

@BearsEatBeets
Yep. Finally get to go see your team playing in a final, chance for a European trophy and respond by throwing plastic cups at the opposition. Just grow up. Muppets indeed.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

nessisonett

Idiots ruining yet another high-profile football match. Something needs to be done before lasting damage is done to the players.

sorteddan

Loved Moyes celebratory sprint. 5 mins to hang on...

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

nessisonett

So do we think that Moyes is perhaps not going to Celtic after all 😂

BearsEatBeets

I didn't realise how utterly bizarre and slightly unsettling the sight of David Moyes joyfully jumping up and down, waving his arms would be. 😁 Fair play to him though, he should enjoy it.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

Lukaku did it again. He actually went and did it again.

KAIRU

Much better second half in comparison to the first. City deserved to win that. They were the better team throughout the match.

"A corpse... should be left well alone. Oh, I know very well. How the secrets beckon so sweetly. Only an honest death will cure you now. Liberate you, from your wild curiosity." - Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower.

PSN: KairuDoes

BearsEatBeets

Not the most exciting final but congratulations to Man City. John Stones was brilliant I thought. Some good saves at the end though.

BearsEatBeets

QualityGeezer

YAY as a liverpool fan hopefully man utd fans will shut up now

QualityGeezer

BearsEatBeets

Not sure if it's part of their contract, but if it's not, credit to BT Sports for always putting the European finals free on Youtube.

BearsEatBeets

QualityGeezer

Your nosey neighbour's have just matched your greatest achievement 🤣🤣

QualityGeezer

nessisonett

And with that, Man City now go level with Celtic for number of Champers 😉

nessisonett

@QualityGeezer Didn’t Man Utd win the league cup?

nessisonett

@QualityGeezer Ohhh I thought you meant this Man City side were! Technically Celtic won the Quintuple that year, the Glasgow Cup was still being played then.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic