Forums

Topic: The Push Square Football (Soccer) Thread

Posts 1,761 to 1,780 of 1,829

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Thereโ€™s always something but broken glass being thrown on the pitch is a new one!

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

nessisonett

The really really bad eFootball models for players who seemingly didnโ€™t do a face scan stand out amongst the ones which look fantastic. Rashford looks great and the new Robbie Keane legend does as well. Then thereโ€™s Grant Hanley who looks literally nothing like him in real life. And then thereโ€™s Charlie Adam. Yes, Charlie Adam inexplicably has hair in eFootball.

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett ๐Ÿ˜‚ Those last two are hilariously bad! Obviously no one on Konami is a fan of Scottish football!

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Iโ€™m in awe of the Charlie Adam model. It looks so little like him that I genuinely wonder what they were thinking.

nessisonett

Crazy end to the Man City v Real Madrid match tonight! I do love a match where I donโ€™t really mind who wins ๐Ÿ˜‚

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I went to the toilet and Madrid had scored two goals! ๐Ÿ˜‚ It's another Liverpool v Madrid final, and another Liverpool v Ancelotti final! It can't go any worse than the last one for Liverpool against Madrid.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

BAMozzy

@JohnnyShoulder Hopefully Liverpool and Salah can get their revenge!!!

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

JohnnyShoulder

@BAMozzy Ramos isn't there anymore and we have a better defence and keeper this time round. But both teams have a great pedigree in the competition and are playing like that they don't know how to give up. Hopefully it will be a good match!

Kairu

Gareth Bale masterclass incoming. Fingers crossed, at least.

Can usually be found doing something. Often seen wearing clothes.

PSN: NotQuiteKairu | Twitter:

Kairu

Well, certainly wouldโ€™ve taken a point from the Liverpool game before kick-off. Feel like the game was on a knife-edge for most of the 90 minutes and either side couldโ€™ve scored a winner.

Letโ€™s hope Leeds win tomorrow and we ride the momentum into Thursdayโ€™s NLD.

nessisonett

@Kairu It was certainly a better result than Man Utd ๐Ÿ˜‚

nessisonett

nessisonett

Congrats to Liverpool, penalties are never nice and I really feel for Mount and Azpilicueta but it was a close game and could have gone either way. Bit of a relief for Manรฉ!

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Yeah I really thought we had blown it when Mane had missed his pen, but Alisson saved the day! Just hope all those injures pickrd up were not that serious.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Have you got the German flag hoisted outside your house yet?

Kairu

I really want to run my mouth about Arsenal bottling top 4 but I'm going to wait until the end of the season otherwise it'll come back to haunt me.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Iโ€™ve sellotaped frankfurters around my house like bunting.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett ๐Ÿ˜‚

nessisonett

Rangers really giving Europe a taste of Scottish football by kicking someoneโ€™s head open to the point that blood is gushing out and then there being zero VAR and not even a yellow. No way in hell that wasnโ€™t a red.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic