Forums

Topic: The Push Square Football (Soccer) Thread

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 2,383

nessisonett

Fantastic. Celtic out the Europa League after throwing away a 2-1 lead over Leverkusen with 8 minutes to go. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother watching 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett And Rangers going through is another kick in the teeth for you!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder True enough but after the awful conduct of Sparta Prague the first leg, even Celtic fans were hoping they got put in their place. You know it’s bad when Rangers are the lesser of two evils!

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Oh christ, I forget about. Yeah Sparta Prague totally deserve to be out then.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

Very interesting draw for the World Cup playoffs. Either Portugal or Italy won’t make it! Wales will have a tough time against Austria but I do think they’re in with a shout, similar to us with Ukraine. It would be nice to see a Scotland v Wales playoff final in Cardiff actually, at least one of us would make it!

JohnnyShoulder

Looks like more teams are reporting cases of covid amongst their staff and players. So expect fixtures to be shifted around in the coming weeks.

hypnotoad

Me and the boy can't be at Selhurst tonight - so Come on you Palace !!!

1 nil

hypnotoad

JohnnyShoulder

Blimey, that Spurs v Liverpool game was a bit tasty! Not sure I agree with some of the referee decisions (like the kane yellow card and the Robbo red card), or convinced Klopp got his starting XI right.

nessisonett

Untitled

Thrillho

@nessisonett Sounds like they could’ve had loads more goals too.

Hatate seems a bit alright too!

Thrillho

nessisonett

@Thrillho If it wasn’t for Rangers’ goalie playing a blinder, it would have been about 5-0 as there were several other clear cut chances held off the line by him. Hatate really is a talent, he’s an absolute workhorse. I dread to think what his heatmap looked like, he ran the length of the pitch several times over!

LiamCroft

@AdamNovice As a Derby County fan, I was hoping you lot would be thrashed. 😉

Edited on by LiamCroft

PSN ID: Liam_Croft

nessisonett

Can’t believe LeBron James plays for Middlesbrough!

nessisonett

@AdamNovice I’ve got family down in Middlesbrough so genuinely glad to see you do well. Especially at Man Utd’s expense of all teams 😂

nessisonett

Rangers beating Dortmund may be a fantastic result for Scottish football as a whole but I can’t bring myself to share their excitement 😂

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic