Forums

Topic: The Push Square Football (Soccer) Thread

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 2,383

nessisonett

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I bet a fair few people got a wedge if they put money down on that result!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

Well Bodø/Glimt absolutely exposed Celtic’s weaknesses. They were genuinely impressive to watch. I do believe in the team’s approach, it’s a hell of a lot of fun to watch but there are real problems with discipline. Oh well, if we win the league then all is forgiven 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Is that a football team or two characters from Lord of the Rings?!

Great result for Rangers! Didn't think they would get past Dortmund even after the first tie.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Yeahhh, hard to really feel anything other than mild irritation but it’s at least a good result for Scotland’s coefficient 😂

JohnnyShoulder

In celebration of today's league Cup final, I present Donald Trump making the draw for the quarter finals of the 92 Rumbelows Cup!

EDIT: VAR sucks. 🤬

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

I'm quite pleased that for all his constant gamesmanship Kepa was the only player to miss a penalty.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

JohnnyShoulder

Bale's goal for Wales last night is ridiculously good. Not bad for a player that has not played much this season.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Last night was great for internationals to be honest! That Bale goal really was fantastic and glad Wales are through even if it does mean Scotland will face them in the play off finals if we beat Ukraine (if that goes ahead). We also played great against Poland even if our winning streak came to an end due to the most insane dive in a friendly I’ve seen meaning Poland got a last minute penalty. And then North Macedonia put out Italy!

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Yeah it is a bit crazy that the European champions won't be at the World Cup!

@sukhis1986 I think some people don't rate him as much due to him not getting a great deal first team action. Which is fair enough, but if you at what he as achieved and his natural ability, I probably have to agree with you.

Thrillho

@JohnnyShoulder It's kind of sad how his Real career has fizzled out. He scored some fantastic goals like the one against Barcelona in the Copa del Rey final where he ran from the half way line and obviously that goal against Liverpool in the Champions League final.

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

The usual uneventful Old Firm Derby, eh @nessisonett?

JohnnyShoulder

The usual uneventful Old Firm Derby, eh @nessisonett?

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder There’s always something but broken glass being thrown on the pitch is a new one!

nessisonett

The really really bad eFootball models for players who seemingly didn’t do a face scan stand out amongst the ones which look fantastic. Rashford looks great and the new Robbie Keane legend does as well. Then there’s Grant Hanley who looks literally nothing like him in real life. And then there’s Charlie Adam. Yes, Charlie Adam inexplicably has hair in eFootball.

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett 😂 Those last two are hilariously bad! Obviously no one on Konami is a fan of Scottish football!

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I’m in awe of the Charlie Adam model. It looks so little like him that I genuinely wonder what they were thinking.

nessisonett

Crazy end to the Man City v Real Madrid match tonight! I do love a match where I don’t really mind who wins 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I went to the toilet and Madrid had scored two goals! 😂 It's another Liverpool v Madrid final, and another Liverpool v Ancelotti final! It can't go any worse than the last one for Liverpool against Madrid.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic