Forums

Topic: The Push Square Football (Soccer) Thread

Posts 1,561 to 1,580 of 2,383

nessisonett

Losing 4-3 against Betis in the Europa League is the most Celtic thing ever. Can’t say it’s not interesting to be a fan.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

nomither6

How about some gridiron huh ? no ? ok .

nomither6

nessisonett

@kevilc I quite honestly would have bet against Celtic if I was a betting man. The Tony Macaroni Arena is our kryptonite.

sorteddan

Anyone else find Moyes penalty taker substitution really funny? Yeah, club legend, best penalty taker to save the day... Damn.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

nessisonett

@BowTiesAreCool Tony Macaroni is like a mid-tier restaurant chain. Like calling your stadium the Frankie & Benny’s Arena.

JohnnyShoulder

That Brentford v Liverpool game was a cracker. Just two teams going for it and trying to win the game. Lovely stuff.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

Glen Kamara booed by a stadium of schoolchildren due to Sparta Prague’s adult fans being barred for racist abuse of a Monaco player. Kids under 14 booing Kamara every touch of the ball because he was a victim of racial abuse by the other team in Prague. UEFA need to do more to stamp this sh*te out, when even Celtic fans are standing in solidarity with him despite being a Rangers player then you know it’s bad.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Yeah UEFA and FIFA need to do more, as what they are currently doing is clearly not working. Unfortunately it is also a problem with society in some countries, so there is only so much they can do. But they can lead by example I suppose and hope the message eventually gets through.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

@Thrillho I don’t even have any words for that. Bloody hell.

nessisonett

Scotland are playing Israel tonight for what feels like the millionth time in a couple of years. I’m gonna say a 1-1 draw. Zahavi’s a scary scary boi when it comes to international goals.

nessisonett

Untitled

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Huge win for Scotland!

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I so wish I was there, that’s the loudest I’ve seen Hampden. At least Ally McCoist was on commentary to say what we’re all thinking and show actual true passion!

nessisonett

Absolutely dreadful showing from the Hungary fans at the England match tonight. You wonder what can even be done because they ban them for a few games and nothing changes. You can’t shout racist stuff at the stewards and then try to batter them at a football match.

JohnnyShoulder

I never used to pay much attention to the group stages in the Champers League as I found them to be quite dull affairs mostly. But some games this week have been quality and really entertaining to watch.

JohnnyShoulder

This game is hilarious at this point.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic