Forums

Topic: The Push Square Football (Soccer) Thread

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 2,383

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried That France v Switzerland match had almost everything to make a perfect match. Spain were involved in some corkers too.

@nessisonett Yeah that was a great goal. That Denmark free kick against England was brilliant. Not seen many worldy free kicks this tournament. But fricken loads of own goals.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

Football’s back! And Celtic are already out of the Champions League and look absolutely dire so yeah, this season is a write-off 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett The new manager is off to a good start! At least they will have two Euro Leagues to try an compete in this season.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder That’s true, I actually quite like the idea of the Europa Conference League so I hope teams like Aberdeen and Hibs enjoy their chance at European football. Wouldn’t be surprised if Celtic joined them.

hypnotoad

Vieria looks like he's building a strong side at my Palace.

Looking forward to the coming season.

COME ON YOU PALACE

hypnotoad

hypnotoad

Jam Tarts 2 - Celtic 1

Come on you Hearts

hypnotoad

hypnotoad

H E A...R T S...
If you can't spell it here's what it sez...
HEARTS HEARTS, GLORIOUS HEARTS,
IT'S DOWN AT TYNECASTLE THEY PLAY...

hypnotoad

nessisonett

Untitled

hypnotoad

@hypnotoad

... well some says there's Celtic and Rangers as well
but the boys in maroon are the best in the world...

hypnotoad

nessisonett

Funnily enough adding Joe Hart in goal didn’t solve Celtic’s woeful defence. I mean, hey, we beat Jablonec away from home but Nir Bitton is an absolute liability and we’ve let in stupid goals yet again. No team can solely rely on scoring more goals than they’re letting in, racking up basketball scores.

nessisonett

FIFA 98 is wild. Glad I grabbed a copy from EBay for £4!
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

Thrillho

@nessisonett The indoor matches on that game were fantastic.

And Song #2 as the opening tune too!

Thrillho

nessisonett

@Thrillho I really want to work out how on Earth the simulation works. St Vincent and the Grenadines in the World Cup final!!!

Thrillho

@nessisonett It’s much more interesting than playing Brazil though, right?

I think the algorithm is somewhere between

Untitled

and

Untitled

Thrillho

nessisonett

@Thrillho That seems pretty spot on! Brazil just couldn’t overcome Iran despite Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Cafu, Emerson and Roberto Carlos amongst others!

BowTiesAreCool

@hypnotoad I have a bit of a soft spot for Palace but I worry for them this season. Losing so much experience in one Summer is such a madman thing to preside over, although not sure just how much of that was Viera or not.

BowTiesAreCool

JohnnyShoulder

@BowTiesAreCool Think that was decided quite some time before they appointed Viera. I can remember hearing about it a good couple of months before the season ended. I listen to the radio a lot during work though!

nessisonett

Kyogo Furuhashi is looking like a class signing. Fully expect him to go to Southampton for £15 million next season and then onto a much bigger club for 4 times that.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic