Forums

Topic: The Pushsquare Football (Soccer) Thread

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 1,568

nessisonett

@Thrillho Yeahhhh, as much as the ‘Rangers died in 2012’ meme is pretty funny, it’s still the Old Firm with ‘The Rangers Football Club’. Celtic have no right to the moral high ground with the nonsense that happened in George Square since the players went on a jolly to Dubai and the fans camped outside Celtic Park demanding Lennon resigned. Instead of washing their hands clean, they should be putting out an actual statement because next Sunday’s game at Celtic Park where we have to give Rangers a guard of honour is going to be an absolute bloodbath. The Rangers fans have already destroyed memorial benches and dismantled soup kitchens, time for both sets of fans to kill each other. I can’t be bothered with both sides, I’ve been dealing with this rubbish for my entire life. This time they’re not just endangering each other, they’re endangering the entire country and setting back our Covid plan.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

JohnnyShoulder

That was an outrageous chip by Mitrovic against Rep of Ireland! 35 yards!!

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula Really?! How strange! Rated R for ridiculous.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Arugula

@JohnnyShoulder Just looked it up. It was a beauty! Hit it perfectly in stride. I'd absolutely hate to concede a lob as a goalkeeper, I'd say it's almost worse than being beaten near post but not quite at the level of a direct corner or panenka.

Arugula

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula Off your own backside is probably the worst lol.

JohnnyShoulder

I love this bloomin game at times.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I don’t. Man U ruined my fantasy team

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I think that happened about 7 months ago

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I don’t even know what happened. It was all going well apart from the mega-blank of week 1 and then I was suddenly 100 points behind everyone else. This really won’t help things 😅

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Yeah I know someone in my work league who was right below me had Fernandes triple captain this week. 😬 It can quickly change and turn things around, but you do need an element of luck, especially with captain choices and when to use your chips.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I think I triple captained Son in the one week he did rubbish. Luck definitely has a part to play.

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Yeah absolutely, dead chuffed for them. Especially after the Super League debacle.

Thrillho

Great strike for the goal and it would only have been Chelsea fans not celebrating the VAR decision at the end.

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

Nice touch by the players to have shirts with a picture the old owner, and the Chelsea manager making the players stay out for the presentation of the cup as a mark of respect.

I always like to see a team that has not won it before lift the trophy. For that reason I would quite like Man City to win the Champers League.

Also, how good was it for fans to be back in the stadium? Brilliant scenes afterwards.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

ApostateMage

Big beautiful Brazilian. Cracking header.

ApostateMage

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic