Forums

Topic: The Pushsquare Football (Soccer) Thread

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 1,507

nessisonett

@Thrillho It’s laughable at this point. Rangers are now 19 points clear, although Celtic have 3 games in hand. We’ve literally lost the league in January. Surely Lennon’s position’s untenable at this point, he’s lost almost every ‘must-win’ game he’s been in charge of and failed to capitalise on the rest of the league being rubbish.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

hypnotoad

Our Eze with the goal of the season.

COYP.

Edited on by hypnotoad

Wife beating may be socially acceptable in Sheffield, but it is a different matter in Cheltenham

nessisonett

@hypnotoad I have to say, Palace have been great fun to watch this season. Plus Zaha’s been a monster for me in fantasy, had him since day 1 and don’t regret it!

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

hypnotoad

nessisonett wrote:

@hypnotoad I have to say, Palace have been great fun to watch this season. Plus Zaha’s been a monster for me in fantasy, had him since day 1 and don’t regret it!

I love Wilf cos he's a local boy like me but there's a reason a proper big club haven't come in for him and it's his attitude.
He could easily have got sent off today.
We all still love him though.

Wife beating may be socially acceptable in Sheffield, but it is a different matter in Cheltenham

nessisonett

@hypnotoad He’s just passionate, totally not a bit immature and easy to rise. It’s just passion for the club!
Untitled

hypnotoad

nessisonett

Man U being top of the table really takes me back to my childhood 😉

nessisonett

Looks like Liverpool are really feeling the Burn(ley).

Arugula

Nobody is catching City from this point on but it was a fun season up to this point in the title race.

Ole is slowly putting things together at United but the defensive and the attacking talent are so unpredictable. Rashford plays like a pub version of Cristiano Ronaldo.

Arugula

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula I still think there will be a few twists yet as this season has been so unpredictable, but whether or not that will be enough for a team to catch them I doubt it.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets It was like DCL fell over TAA when the latter was still on the floor after the tackle. Along with Bamford's goal being disallowed for his elbow being offside, I can think of few more acronyms to describe how I feel about the state of the game currently, but you know, it is supposed to be a family friendly site lol.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder @BearsEatBeets The current rules just aren’t fit for purpose. I don’t really know what else to say, it’s getting in the way of the actual game.

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder @nessisonett He must have taken about 3 steps before decided to clatter into TAA. When I saw the ref was going to the monitor I was relieved but he looked for about 1 second then stuck with his decision!! I doubt the replay even got into the box before he turned away. Oh well it probably wouldn't have changed the result. We've gone from the second best unbeaten home run ever to constantly being beaten and first derby loss in years. I'm beginning to think we might have to win the CL to even get back into Europe next season>

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

Untitled

nessisonett

@Thrillho Yep, who even knows who we’ll get. I want to see Eddie Howe but we’ll end up with Ronny Deila 2.0

nessisonett

I am now in the bizarre position that I’m rooting for Rangers in Europe since Scotland will get an extra European place if they do well. It feels wrong.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic