Forums

Topic: The Push Square Football (Soccer) Thread

Posts 1,321 to 1,340 of 2,383

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I think I triple captained Son in the one week he did rubbish. Luck definitely has a part to play.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Yeah absolutely, dead chuffed for them. Especially after the Super League debacle.

Thrillho

Great strike for the goal and it would only have been Chelsea fans not celebrating the VAR decision at the end.

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

Nice touch by the players to have shirts with a picture the old owner, and the Chelsea manager making the players stay out for the presentation of the cup as a mark of respect.

I always like to see a team that has not won it before lift the trophy. For that reason I would quite like Man City to win the Champers League.

Also, how good was it for fans to be back in the stadium? Brilliant scenes afterwards.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

ApostateMage

Big beautiful Brazilian. Cracking header.

ApostateMage

nessisonett

Absolutely unbelievable but brilliant 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets I was like a minute away from throwing my phone across the room.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Thrillho

@Arugula And particularly funny that it was Suarez what won it for them too.

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

@Thrillho Managed to do it without snacking on another player too!

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula Yeah proper touching cloth moments today. Kinda don't wanna say anything either way incase I Jinx things.

nessisonett

It’s so much more fun watching English football without really following a team. Helps distract from the awful season Celtic had 😂

nessisonett

So I guess Eddie Howe isn’t going to be Celtic manager then. Who’s even left? I swear, if we end up with Sam Allardyce in charge I’ll riot 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Well there is a whole host of managers to choose from with all the departures this week...none of em who I think will go to Celtic. Sorry. Not. Sorry

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Yeah, that’s what I thought too. It’s not like Pirlo’s going to be our manager. I really can’t think of many managers at our level who’re unemployed? Nuno perhaps? Even then, that’s a stretch.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett The is some guy who finished bottom of our fantasy football league who has the right credentials...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic