Forums

Topic: The Pushsquare Football (Soccer) Thread

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 1,405

JohnnyShoulder

Liverpool signings are like buses lol. Thiago is a quality player just hope he can stay injury free. Jota is decent and can play anywhere up top, but 40 million is a bit pricey for a bench warmer and seems strange how all summer the suits have been saying they will have to watch how much they can spend.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Arugula

@JohnnyShoulder If Thiago stays fit he'll be a phenomenal signing. Absolute bargain.

I'm not too impressed with United's transfer shenanigans so far. Happy with DvdB but they can't stop there. Not interested in Sancho at 100+ and Pogba can take a hike. Need a keeper because DdG is a mug who doesn't even move half the time, 3 of the back 4 are liabilities and the front 3 somehow win plaudits but can barely hit a bloody barn door. Overpaid tossers, the lot of them. Apart from Bruno, the little fella's alright.

Arugula

Arugula

United 🤣

I love em' but they're hilariously bad. Complete and utter gutter trash mercenaries. The whole club needs turning upside-down.

Arugula

nessisonett

@Arugula Meanwhile I’m just raking in my Zaha points laughing maniacally. United being United as per usual. Of course I played Martial instead of Ayew, you would naturally think that the match would go one way but... yep.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

Arugula

@nessisonett I might rethink my Fernandes acquisition. Can't rely on penalties every week. You're making up for last week! Playing possum, clearly. Well I see you now! 😉

Arugula

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula I've never really rated OGS as manager for a top club. They did really well to get top 4 last season, but I always felt he is in way over his head.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Arugula

@JohnnyShoulder I really don't know who I'd pick if I could. The club is dysfunctional from top to bottom. It's a miracle they finished 4th.

Arugula

BearsEatBeets

@Arugula Pochettino is still free (I believe) and I rate him as a quality manager. I think he could progress the team.

Edited on by BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

hypnotoad

we are Palace
Super Palace from Selhurst...
6 wouldn't have flattered us.
COYP

hypnotoad

nessisonett

So looks like pubs will close on the 88th minute of the Liverpool v Arsenal game on Monday. There’s gonna be riots!

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

andreoni79

Welcome to Italy!
Suarez cheated in his Italian citizenship test and different teachers and employees of the University have been intercepted while assuring each other that Suarez had to pass the exam even if he clearly doesn't speak or read a decent Italian.
Untitled

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

BearsEatBeets

I shouldn't have mocked Man City's third kit. Liverpool's tonight is underwater camo.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Yeah I'm not fan either, look like a ladies swim suit. Not too fussed on the home kit ths season, with the turquoise bits. Much prefer the third kit, which i might get as not got one for a few years.

nessisonett

That Liverpool kit looks like a George @ Asda special. Like a kids team called Beigetown Dynamos who buy their kits in bulk.

Arugula

Judging by that little number the spice boys might make a comeback.

Arugula

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder I find the collar weird on the new kit, the overlap on the back looks it should be on the front. It's funny you mention swimsuit as I have some swimming trunks that are very similar. My last top is from when Carlsberg were the sponsor.
The B-team is playing a blinder so far. And as I type they've got another one.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Hahaha, my last Celtic strip is the bumblebee kit, potentially the most hideous kit of all time. Feast your eyes on this car crash!

Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic