Forums

Topic: The Push Square Football (Soccer) Thread

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 2,383

nessisonett

Looks like Liverpool are really feeling the Burn(ley).

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula I still think there will be a few twists yet as this season has been so unpredictable, but whether or not that will be enough for a team to catch them I doubt it.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets It was like DCL fell over TAA when the latter was still on the floor after the tackle. Along with Bamford's goal being disallowed for his elbow being offside, I can think of few more acronyms to describe how I feel about the state of the game currently, but you know, it is supposed to be a family friendly site lol.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder @BearsEatBeets The current rules just aren’t fit for purpose. I don’t really know what else to say, it’s getting in the way of the actual game.

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder @nessisonett He must have taken about 3 steps before decided to clatter into TAA. When I saw the ref was going to the monitor I was relieved but he looked for about 1 second then stuck with his decision!! I doubt the replay even got into the box before he turned away. Oh well it probably wouldn't have changed the result. We've gone from the second best unbeaten home run ever to constantly being beaten and first derby loss in years. I'm beginning to think we might have to win the CL to even get back into Europe next season>

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

Untitled

nessisonett

@Thrillho Yep, who even knows who we’ll get. I want to see Eddie Howe but we’ll end up with Ronny Deila 2.0

nessisonett

I am now in the bizarre position that I’m rooting for Rangers in Europe since Scotland will get an extra European place if they do well. It feels wrong.

nessisonett

@Thrillho Yeahhhh, as much as the ‘Rangers died in 2012’ meme is pretty funny, it’s still the Old Firm with ‘The Rangers Football Club’. Celtic have no right to the moral high ground with the nonsense that happened in George Square since the players went on a jolly to Dubai and the fans camped outside Celtic Park demanding Lennon resigned. Instead of washing their hands clean, they should be putting out an actual statement because next Sunday’s game at Celtic Park where we have to give Rangers a guard of honour is going to be an absolute bloodbath. The Rangers fans have already destroyed memorial benches and dismantled soup kitchens, time for both sets of fans to kill each other. I can’t be bothered with both sides, I’ve been dealing with this rubbish for my entire life. This time they’re not just endangering each other, they’re endangering the entire country and setting back our Covid plan.

JohnnyShoulder

That was an outrageous chip by Mitrovic against Rep of Ireland! 35 yards!!

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula Really?! How strange! Rated R for ridiculous.

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula Off your own backside is probably the worst lol.

JohnnyShoulder

I love this bloomin game at times.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I don’t. Man U ruined my fantasy team

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I think that happened about 7 months ago

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I don’t even know what happened. It was all going well apart from the mega-blank of week 1 and then I was suddenly 100 points behind everyone else. This really won’t help things 😅

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Yeah I know someone in my work league who was right below me had Fernandes triple captain this week. 😬 It can quickly change and turn things around, but you do need an element of luck, especially with captain choices and when to use your chips.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic