Forums

Topic: The Music Thread

Posts 141 to 149 of 149

WanderingBullet

Has anyone seen this?

I like character with the neon mask.haha Reminds me of Gorillaz.

Anyways, I think it's pretty insane that the developers made a song and a music video just to promote some DLC cosmetic skins.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Wearl

Well, I have three genres which hold the biggest part in my collection and these are Rock/Metal, Soundtracks and Epic Music. Beside them I listen to soul, electronic, pop, blues and a little bit hip hop.

I can recommend the Label "Extreme Music", they offer every genre and it's not mainstream music in my eyes. This is my main source for pop, soul, blues and hip hop, Epic Indie is my favourite album series from them. In case of electronic music my main supplier is the Label "Monstercat".

Most Wanted:
-The Last of Us: Part II
-New Deus Ex Game

Wearl

Attention to all "Epic Music" lovers: Dwayne Ford has released his newest Album "War Moon" and it's another spectacular work from him <3

Most Wanted:
-The Last of Us: Part II
-New Deus Ex Game

RogerRoger

@Wearl Thanks for bringing this chap to my attention; had never heard of him before, but I'm liking what I'm hearing, so will definitely do a little more research and find more of his work!

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@Wearl Nice, thanks!

It's especially cool considering I had to pause the E.S. Posthumus album "Makara" to give a listen yesterday, swapping out one kind of epic music for another.

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic